Great News Texas Republicans we may have found another conservative that fits the standards of your party!

Future Texas female senator !

After all you are the party that supports this stuff!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-ap...134300786.html

After all you are the party that supports this stuff!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/father-ap...134300786.html Originally Posted by StandinStraight
So YOU are upset that the teacher was female, right PERFESSER PETER PUFFER !

After all you are the party that supports this stuff! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Who are you dickhead? I mean what other handles have you used?

You resemble about a dozen different lefties over the past 2 years that have been having serial meltdowns on this board.

You can leave this board for months at a time and when you come back it is still being filled with inane posts by the same brain-dead left wingers and right wingers.
Who are you dickhead? I mean what other handles have you used? Originally Posted by Revenant
Ex-NYer was one of them...
Who are you dickhead? I mean what other handles have you used?

You resemble about a dozen different lefties over the past 2 years that have been having serial meltdowns on this board.

You can leave this board for months at a time and when you come back it is still being filled with inane posts by the same brain-dead left wingers and right wingers. Originally Posted by Revenant
Actually on this board it’s those on the right that offer the same old defense of anything said by someone who is not a deplorable. I consider myself to be a straight shooter that doesn’t lean one way or the other. The reason it may seem that I lean left is that the right has gone so low that it’s hard to defend anything conservative these days. Deplorables support child abuse, racism, woman abuse, police brutality, wealth redistribution to the top 1 %, destruction of the environment, nazis, and on and on. Even a straight shooter has a hard time defending any of these conservative views.
  • R.M.
  • 12-29-2017, 09:03 AM
^^^ Another "straight shooter" lol... Was that pic taken in Bill Ayers' living room?
^^^ Another "straight shooter" lol... Was that pic taken in Bill Ayers' living room? Originally Posted by lustylad
“Reverend” Wright’s alter.
[ Originally Posted by R.M.
That’s twice you’ve posted this hoax photo,

Do you even check? I know the cicadas just chirp louder.

SAD.

http://phishlist.com/obama-holding-g...-uniform-hoax/
That’s twice you’ve posted this hoax photo... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Awww, shoot! Why are you such a buzzkill, assup? Can't we have a little fun in this forum? You've never posted a hoax photo of Trumpy, have you?

Don't be such a straight shooter, or you'll end up like StandinStupid!
Actually ... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You're the Poster Girl for Special Needs Assisted Living Classes.