Attention all deplorables, THERE IS NO WALL, NEVER WAS, NEVER WILL BE!

The wall was bait for Trumps uneducated deplorables to secure your vote! There never was going to be a wall and Mexico was never going to pay for anything. You morons keep answering posts by saying “well when the wall is built” quit being so gullible! Your uneducated voters that were suckers for a Trump, nothing more and nothing less!

Do you still believe in the tooth fairy too?

THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A WALL!
There is a thick impenetrable wall inside your head.

It keeps ignorance in and enlightenment out.

Even Fred Rogers thinks you're an asshole.

Keep your eyes closed tightly. Trump is looking for you!

StupidShit is more than just ignorant.
Standing Stupid is still too stupid to understand that Trump IS the wall that blocked hildebeest's path to the White House and that that IS a major, fucking accomplishment now matter how much standing Stupid whines and cries.

The wall was bait for Trumps uneducated deplorables to secure your vote! There never was going to be a wall and Mexico was never going to pay for anything. You morons keep answering posts by saying “well when the wall is built” quit being so gullible! Your uneducated voters that were suckers for a Trump, nothing more and nothing less!

Do you still believe in the tooth fairy too?

THERE IS NEVER GOING TO BE A WALL! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
StandinShit is a fraud.
StandinShit is a fraud. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Watch out, he's after your women...

I have lectured at Texas universities so I am very familiar with the coeds. Originally Posted by StandinStraight