chess champion from Ukrain skiping chess tournament in saudi arabia

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lauret...ecord-n2427875

Two-time world chess champion Anna Muzychuk from Ukraine announced last week that she will not be defending her titles at a world chess tournament in Saudi Arabia.

she made the right decision. other chess players should follow suit and not play in Saudi arabia.

the chess federation had no business awarding a backward state like Saudi Arabia if they are not going to follow all the rules of hosting a tournament.

an Israeli chess players were not allowed to enter the country to play the tournament.

maybe they'll get a clue and cancel the event and host it somewhere else.

Attractive and smart, great combination.
Holy god .... how come all Ukrainian women are so beautiful .... fuck what do they eat.
Holy god .... how come all Ukrainian women are so beautiful .... fuck what do they eat. Originally Posted by redhot11
they don't eat junk stuff our corporations put out.

Attractive and smart, great combination. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Kinda takes you right out of the equation, doesn’t it, you drunk janitor?
they don't eat junk stuff our corporations put out. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
BONE COLLECTOR talking about JUNK again!
Good for her..
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lauret...ecord-n2427875

Two-time world chess champion Anna Muzychuk from Ukraine announced last week that she will not be defending her titles at a world chess tournament in Saudi Arabia.

she made the right decision. other chess players should follow suit and not play in Saudi arabia.

the chess federation had no business awarding a backward state like Saudi Arabia if they are not going to follow all the rules of hosting a tournament.

an Israeli chess players were not allowed to enter the country to play the tournament.

maybe they'll get a clue and cancel the event and host it somewhere else. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The big question for you, BONE COLLECTOR,

Is how the fuck do you post something and then misspell the very words you post when those words are in the first sentence of the cut and paste?

It’s UKRAINE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Maybe you should read what you post... like this.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...60&postcount=1
No taint photos?
No taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
He will post DICK photos if you ask nicely.
No taint photos? Originally Posted by pyramider
He will post DICK photos if you ask nicely. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
pyramider, he has dick photos in his collection. I don't.

ask him for taint pics!!!!
The big question for you, BONE COLLECTOR,

Is how the fuck do you post something and then misspell the very words you post when those words are in the first sentence of the cut and paste?

It’s UKRAINE, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Maybe you should read what you post... like this.
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...60&postcount=1 Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
its a keyboard problem. I type certain words, and certain keys won't press thru and have to hit that key again, sometimes 2 or 3 times.

I didn't catch it.

you're a nitpick queen!
its a keyboard problem. I type certain words, and certain keys won't press thru and have to hit that key again, sometimes 2 or 3 times.

I didn't catch it.

you're a nitpick queen! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM is a nut-sucking faggot.
The Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, dick collecting DEM is a nut-sucking faggot. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
you need to add that in there. and of course, you're right about that fagggot!

I didn't catch it.

you're a nitpick queen! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You mean you’ve set your computer to “auto-misspell?”

Makes perfect sense, BONE COLLECTOR!

Did you also set your ECCIE Account to “Went Fag?”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!