Fox News Sheperd Smith Is Loosing It.

I was watching Fox this afternoon, and Smith sort of went off on a anti-Trump rant that was extreme even for his standards.

He has ben a staunch anti-Trumper from the beginning. The President simply doesn't appeal to his sophisticated urban tastes. Much too crude. Much too out front. Way much too straight.

Hell, Ole Shep looked like he was ready to be put on suicide watch. He reminded me a lot of Rachel Maddox on election night two years ago.

He ain't gonna make another six years.
Another news cast I never watch. Is he foaming at the mouth yet?

Belongs on #FAKENEWSCNN.
I was watching Fox this afternoon, and Smith sort of went off on a anti-Trump rant that was extreme even for his standards.

He has ben a staunch anti-Trumper from the beginning. The President simply doesn't appeal to his sophisticated urban tastes. Much too crude. Much too out front. Way much too straight.

Hell, Ole Shep looked like he was ready to be put on suicide watch. He reminded me a lot of Rachel Maddox on election night two years ago.

He ain't gonna make another six years. Originally Posted by Jackie S

anderson's lover went off the deep end eh?

9999 posts, 1 more to go !
He’s been that way since Trump was elected. He should go to CNN and cozy up with the other gaymo Cooper.
My fave Shep moment. He actually used to be pretty fun to party with back in Miami.

https://youtu.be/MzV8wrnLfS4
My fave Shep moment. He actually used to be pretty fun to party with back in Miami.

https://youtu.be/MzV8wrnLfS4 Originally Posted by B Three
Shep. next to the MadCow he's the greatest gift there is .. to the Republicans and Trump.

bahahhaaaaa

so he wants a BJ from J LO? uncovered???

hahhahaaaaa

let's hear Shep's sexual gaff ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzV8wrnLfS4&feature=youtu.be

bhahahaaaaa

He does get a little hysterical from time to time.

I've never understood HOW fox keeps' him..
That little faggot wants nuts today. He blamed Trump on the bombings. He got into a heated argument with Chris Wallace. Wallace basically told him he was full of shit.