Former NYPD commissioner walks off CNN set

Keri had enough of Brennan’s bullshit so he got up and walked out. You won’t hear this from CNN:

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018...ail-bombs/amp/
That's unfortunate. Bernie could have contributed to the information.

But CNN would rather listen to a loon.
Keri had enough of Brennan’s bullshit so he got up and walked out. You won’t hear this from CNN:

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018...ail-bombs/amp/ Originally Posted by bambino
I hope he told them to fuck off as he left.
Too bad. He should have stayed and blasted that partisan hack and self-admitted commie John Brennan, along with CNN for its hypocrisy.

If the left is this pumped up BEFORE they even find and arrest the would-be bomber, just imagine how giddy and gleeful they will be if the perp turns out to be a Trump supporter.
Too bad. He should have stayed and blasted that partisan hack and self-admitted commie John Brennan, along with CNN for its hypocrisy.

If the left is this pumped up BEFORE they even find and arrest the would-be bomber, just imagine how giddy and gleeful they will be if the perp turns out to be a Trump supporter. Originally Posted by lustylad
I doubt it’s a Trump supporter. Hillary probably funded it. She was in FLa and Bill was home when the bomb was sent!!!!!!
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 07:01 PM
Originally Posted by lustylad
A political hack got pissed off at another political hack on a political channel and walked off the set?

Holy chit, thats like going to a baseball game and crying about getting hit with a foul ball.
Bernie is no "political hack" .... he knows the subject matter.

Which is the primary reason he is "well traveled."
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 07:37 PM
Bernie is no "political hack" .... he knows the subject matter.

Which is the primary reason he is "well traveled." Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yea i forgot to add 'felonious' to 'political hack'.

He is a Rudy flunky.

He is well traveled in the prison system
Yea i forgot to add 'felonious' to 'political hack'.

He is a Rudy flunky.

He is well traveled in the prison system Originally Posted by WTF
Like I said.

Bernie could have contributed to the information.
So why did CNN have him on then?
A political hack got pissed off at another political hack on a political channel and walked off the set?

om: Originally Posted by WTF
John Brennan...the commie...the muslim...the leftist hero...a hack?!!! You should be more respectful to your liberal masters, especially one who incurred criminal liability and sacrificed reputation for Spygate and leftist sedition...

Anybody that still watching cnn is a idiot just saying , so there trying to get people back with fake drama.
Who are you calling an idiot, rexdutchman?

Sure sounds like you just called bambino and his sidekick an idiot.
  • WTF
  • 10-26-2018, 09:39 AM
Like I said.

So why did CNN have him on then? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Bernie is an expert on tax evasion.

Like i said...where was cnn going to interview him from? The prison playground?
Bernie is an expert on tax evasion.
Originally Posted by WTF
I know! Bernie Sanders never paid any taxes on the Maine lake house the Clintons gave him for throwing the primary and campaigning in the general...