Worth going to a Ft. Worth Strip Club?

Is it worth going to a Fort Worth strip club?
I've heard no dances or touching.
Can they even sit at your table?
Any nudity?
Some of that is true and some are not true.

I was at Bucks Wild FW on Sunday and I got several VIP dances and this girl touch and grabbed everything except for the kitchen sink. She then pulled out her phone which had the words "do you want a BJ" for $$?. I said no and stopped her at 3 dances.

The second dance from another dancer was an air dance with no touching. I stopped the dance after about a minute and just paid her the 20 dollars.
so a big gamble
  • mb60
  • 05-20-2020, 05:37 PM
Let's see before all this happened what was illegal in strip clubs that happened every day of the week ? The clubs will be a bit strict at first but will ease the restrictions as the days go by.
Let's see before all this happened what was illegal in strip clubs that happened every day of the week ? The clubs will be a bit strict at first but will ease the restrictions as the days go by. Originally Posted by mb60
illegal? I never saw anything illegal in strip clubs.
She then pulled out her phone which had the words "do you want a BJ" for $$?. I said no and stopped her at 3 dances. Originally Posted by LookOutNow
I gather she wore a mask, thus the question by phone?

by the way, where did she pull it out from?

kind of brazen to ask in that manner.. easy bust if you're an Undercover.
She was not wearing a mask and the phone was on the table.
Yes... The question was by using her phone. You are correct on the easy bust for a cop.
  • KFB
  • 05-21-2020, 10:29 PM
kind of brazen to ask in that manner.. easy bust if you're an Undercover. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The point is to make the girls comfortable where they dont think youre uc and it progresses, maybe thats what happened here.
illegal? I never saw anything illegal in strip clubs. Originally Posted by Razernok
Neither have I for that matter.
I paid those girls for their time as a entertainer and menial health counselor. The sex was always off the clock and incidental. So no, I never saw any illegal activity either.