The Lodge open

The Lodge is back open but no dances on the main floor. You can only get dances in the Champagne Room or upstairs VIP. If you are not a VIP member that's $150 for the Champagne Room just to get dances and around 250-$300 to get dances upstairs.

I tried to get a dance in the booth downstairs and was asked to stop by the manager.
Surely that’s not right! If so, that’s going to kill their business. They have to have some free location available for lapdances. Otherwise, the girls won’t be making any money and that will not be good for anyone.
I checked and you’re right. That was the setup at least for today. What a disaster for the girls working there. That cannot last long at all.
I gave up on the Lodge a long time ago. The one and only time I bit on the Champagne room there it turned out to be a big mistake. The dancers also want a fee per hour... another mistake I learned to avoid. That said, the food is good (or was the last time I was there). Go to the Lodge for the food and scenery, then head out elsewhere for some fun.

P.S. From your post, it sounds like the price of Champagne room and upstairs VIP has come down. It was more than that when I was there last a long time ago. Still probably not worth it. There are better values to be had.
Bucks is VIP dances only.
Bucks wild is always a good deal for a lap dance. Just tip the dude $10 and they’ll leave you be and get what you need from your choice of lady.
Bucks wild is always a good deal for a lap dance. Just tip the dude $10 and they’ll leave you be and get what you need from your choice of lady.