URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-ParisCummings
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway Rd
Activities: Chit chat, DFK, exploring her body, BBBJ, 69, DATY, CG, RCG, K9
Hair Length and Color: Brown down to mid chest
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Her pics are very accurate. Definitely has the European look. I’d say about 5’7” and 120. Tight body
Recommendation: Yes
Did she seem normal to you? Not spaced out? Last week, I made an appointment with her for today. She seemed confused. Her texts were weird. Yesterday I texted to confirm that we were still on and she replied Yes. But this morning she never texted the location for her incall. I sent numerous texts that got no response and finally, 30 minutes after our appointment time, decided she had cancelled. I stillhaven't heard from her.
She finally contacted me and said she "forgot" despite my calling the day before and confirming. She begged me to make a new appointment and I made one for Noon on the 14th. However, I attempted to confirm her appointment today and she has not responded. Her P411 account appears to have been removed as well. Don't go looking for her, guys. You'll be disappointed.
She finally contacted me and said she "forgot" despite my calling the day before and confirming. She begged me to make a new appointment and I made one for Noon on the 14th. However, I attempted to confirm her appointment today and she has not responded. Her P411 account appears to have been removed as well. Don't go looking for her, guys. You'll be disappointed. Originally Posted by UdderHunter
Her account is still there.
Excellent review, she is a very good time!
She has done many no call no shows with Me too.
Total waste of time. Stocks up appointments probably