URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?49397-Starrluvsyou
City: Ft Worth
State: Texas
Address: Hulen and 20
Activities: LFK, DFK, DATY for a long while, SS, Mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6'' 135-140lbs, very pretty face nice breasts maybe 34 c, soft smooth skin, very pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
Pretty girl. Thank you for the review.
I would suggest stay away from this provider. Being a newbie I contacted her from her RR ad. She said I am required to cashapp her $50 with zero reference. So i did. Then she asked if i want incall, age, ethnicity and profession, etc. I answered them all. She said nothing set in stone until deposit which I already did. She then said she will be away from the phone for few hours. OK i got no choice she got my money already. few hours pasted and she texted back, "Due to a recent incident I will require at least one reference before meeting, please contact me once you have a reference, thanks."
I have only seen one gal Ann from Keller before, so I gave her the info. Ann also texted me back some gal is trying to verify you. So i thought i was good to go meeting Starr.
No, She texted back,"I dont want to meet after you were rude to me and tried to tell me how to run my business. Goodluck in the future, I'm not mad just don't think you are the type of client i would get along with. i am keeping the deposit since I had to go out of my way to verifying you and had to deal with you for hours..."
The girl is definitely out to cheat ppl. Be aware!
Thank you cafeman.
I usually do not jump into this kind of nonsense, but just have to say something.

I have never seen Starluvsyou but her track record on Eccie is so much better than Cafeman.

Cafeman, you been a member 10 years and have managed 1 review and 15 posts.
I view anything you say with great skepticism.

You are just one of many who post 1-2 times after being a member for years and all you can contribute is a complaint.
I would suggest stay away from this provider. Being a newbie I contacted her from her RR ad. She said I am required to cashapp her $50 with zero reference. So i did. Then she asked if i want incall, age, ethnicity and profession, etc. I answered them all. She said nothing set in stone until deposit which I already did. She then said she will be away from the phone for few hours. OK i got no choice she got my money already. few hours pasted and she texted back, "Due to a recent incident I will require at least one reference before meeting, please contact me once you have a reference, thanks."
I have only seen one gal Ann from Keller before, so I gave her the info. Ann also texted me back some gal is trying to verify you. So i thought i was good to go meeting Starr.
No, She texted back,"I dont want to meet after you were rude to me and tried to tell me how to run my business. Goodluck in the future, I'm not mad just don't think you are the type of client i would get along with. i am keeping the deposit since I had to go out of my way to verifying you and had to deal with you for hours..."
The girl is definitely out to cheat ppl. Be aware! Originally Posted by cafeman
Dude, you had a bad experience with her and she took your $50. Just report it like you did and it is any search a guy does for research. But, you need to drop it because you are becoming a stalker.
I've never seen her either. I do know she is more flake than a go to girl. I scheduled with her 2 times with 2 late cancels with excuses of course. I don't do 3 strikes
I totally agree, she has flaked on a few occasions after we made arrangements, people are catching on to her. Many have had the same complaints.
So she didn’t steal your money?
Lucky
Flake, 3 times...despite multiple confirmations