melania trump hates christmas

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/leake...ristmas-stuff/

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/01/polit...pes/index.html

melania trump hates christmas and swears like a sailor.

our sweet & innocent melani??? holy cow!
Who doesn't hate Christmas to some extent. All the rituals, all the bullshit, having to hang with people you can barely tolerate. Swears like a sailor...how many sailors do you know?
Wow read transcript , she more upset for the KIDs at x mas swears yes BUT AGAIN MEDIA NOTHING BURGER
Another fucking immigrant gaming the USA!

Don’t know why you Trumpers are surprised. They’re all like that, right?

Dr. Fauci, BUILD THAT WALL!
^^^^^^^ Don't feed the multiple handle troll.
Who doesn't hate Christmas to some extent. All the rituals, all the bullshit, having to hang with people you can barely tolerate. Swears like a sailor...how many sailors do you know? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

the only sailors I know are on this board. lol...

i've read reference to sailor swearing... I think that has more to do with pre-Vietnam thing.

Dr. Fauci, BUILD THAT WALL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

isn't it time for your anti-shitzing treatment.

it ain't cool when you're shitzing all over the place. take some petso please!!!

Dr. Fauci, BUILD THAT WALL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I hate Christmas too. I'm out at least $2.5K every year with family and charitable contributions. You know what I received last year? I received a fucking $80 robe and a thank you card. The pathetic thing is that I was actually happy about it because usually I never receive shit.

In my family's defense though, I always insist that they never buy me anything because I'll just buy it myself. It was nice to get a new robe as a gift though because I am not accustomed to receiving gifts.