Trump Super spreader Event? His presidency!!?

Not only is the Turd Reich responsible for the mismanagement of this deadly pandemic, TWITLER himself is likely spreading the disease.

Could this be a Trumpian version of the last days of Heaven’s Gate?

https://abc7news.com/politics/rnc-ch...id-19/6715434/

RNC chair Ronna McDaniel says she has COVID-19, hours after Trump announces he tested positive

WASHINGTON -- Ronna McDaniel, chair of the Republican National Committee, said Friday that she tested positive for coronavirus, just hours after President Donald Trump announced his COVID-19 diagnosis.

McDaniel said she received confirmation on the positive test results Wednesday and has been at her Michigan home since last Saturday.

Trump announced his diagnosis shortly after senior aide Hope Hicks came down with the virus.

MORE: Pres. Trump tested positive for coronavirus. How serious is his health risk?

Hicks had been with Trump and other senior staff aboard Marine One and Air Force One en route to that rally and had accompanied the president to Tuesday's presidential debate in Cleveland, along with members of the Trump family.

Some of Trump's other close allies said they tested negative for the virus following the president's announcement, including daughter Ivanka Trump, son-in-law Jared Kushner Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin.

Several members of Trump's Cabinet were undergoing testing for COVID-19 Friday.

MORE: Shock, sympathy, mockery: World reacts to President Trump's COVID-19 infection
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 08:10 AM
such a shame to be so deluded by the XiNn Groupthink propaganda!
And - taken in by the Group Hate of the DPST marxist, racist nomenklatura - which they use to keep their sheeples in line with what Comrade Xi orders.
In the words of Scott Presler -- "Mr. President, the reason why we support you is because you support us.
Thank you for always making us your priority, even when it puts you in harm’s way.
We are united & will get through this together.
Looking forward to a speedy recovery to both of you."
True or not, oeb11?
I don't know be I would do hicks just saying
you know trump/melanian and others are not sick. they're not showing any symptoms. its likely they're asymptomatic.
Trump will quarantine and recover.

If assup gets covid, he won't.

He'll sit at the counter at Nau's drugstore spewing his libtard bullshit and spreading it to every resident of Clarksville.

Oink, oink!
you know trump/melanian and others are not sick. they're not showing any symptoms. its likely they're asymptomatic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
All news reports say both have mild symptoms. I don't think you have ever posted anything accurate.
you know trump/melanian and others are not sick. they're not showing any symptoms. its likely they're asymptomatic. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not.

Trumps fat ass is in the hospital.

Melania is home flicking it.
  • oeb11
  • 10-02-2020, 04:49 PM
And - taken in by the Group Hate of the DPST marxist, racist nomenklatura - which they use to keep their sheeples in line with what Comrade Xi orders.
Not.

Trumps fat ass is in the hospital.

Melania is home flicking it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
his fat ass as you put it is only there as a precaution. he has an office he works out of at the hospital. he has med support should he need it immediately.
And - taken in by the Group Hate of the DPST marxist, racist nomenklatura - which they use to keep their sheeples in line with what Comrade Xi orders. Originally Posted by oeb11
And - taken in by the Group Hate of the DPST marxist, racist nomenklatura - which they use to keep their sheeples in line with what Comrade Xi orders. Originally Posted by oeb11
Congratulations to 2020 Unanimous DOTY!

Spam on, winner!
I don't know be I would do hicks just saying Originally Posted by rexdutchman
We should all be so straight forward.

I would knowingly accept, and take my chances with the China virus, IF I could do Hope Hicks and Kellyann Conway in a threesome!

I would prefer to do them seperate.. The viral load would likely be less.

I would prefer to take Kellyann up the ass. The Covid load shouldn't be any greater, right?
Congratulations to 2020 Unanimous DOTY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Congratulating yourself prematurely, assup? How did you beat out hoedummer for your 5th (or is it 6th) eccie Dipshit of the Year title?

Did you harvest mail-in ballots to win this time around? Or did you pressure eccie to demand proof of citizenship from your faux canuck alter-ego?

You need to post the poll results if you expect anything to be official.
LOLLING!

Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the glory hole today, eh?

But it seems like those who went to jerk off over Trumps latest judicial pick (the church lady) are beginning to drop like flies.

No mask, no excuse, eh?

Sucks for the science deniers, like Trump and his maskLess nonbelievers.

Bet you’ll think twice about going to your next Trump rally, eh boys?