2024 presidential candidates

Who will be selected ? Biden looks like he is on his last legs already. Trump may be gone from the Republican party by then. Possibility of 3 candidates running.
Most likely Trump will win, for the third time, in 2024
To far away to make an accurate prediction but if you want a wish list.

I'd like to see Kamala VS Tom Cotten or Ron Desantis with a way outside the box for VP of Candice Owens who is absolutely brilliant and can talk anybody under the bus!

Kamala can run on the bang up job she did on immigration and "re-imaging police" that will more than likely lead to the biggest leap in crime this country has seen in my life time. Education will be a disaster and probably the worst inflation since Jimmy Carter.

Covid should be in the rear view mirror, the only achievement of Biden ( in the eyes of Democrats ) that got him above a 50% approval. I believe in literally every topic you can imagine, Democrats will be under water in approval.

That's my guess and OH! If Republicans retake the House in 2022, Joe Biden could be impeached for his involvement in Hunter's business deals and lying about it to the American people since the Democrats set the standard that a President that lies, must be impeached.
  • Tiny
  • 05-29-2021, 11:59 AM
Most likely Trump will win, for the third time, in 2024 Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
He lost by 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes to Joe Biden. If the Republicans run Trump, they'll probably lose.

I'd love to see Tim Scott as the nominee. Not because I agree with him more than other prospective candidates or think he'd be a better leader, but because I think he'd win. And it would be an arrow through the heart of the Democratic Party's argument that Republicans are racists and white supremacists.
  • Tiny
  • 05-29-2021, 12:05 PM
Who will be selected ? Biden looks like he is on his last legs already. Trump may be gone from the Republican party by then. Possibility of 3 candidates running. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Au contraire, Biden's probably the front runner. Or at least the punters on Preditit.org put him first among Democrats, and are also predicting a Democrat will win.
He lost by 7 million popular votes and 74 electoral votes to Joe Biden. If the Republicans run Trump, they'll probably lose.

I'd love to see Tim Scott as the nominee. Not because I agree with him more than other prospective candidates or think he'd be a better leader, but because I think he'd win. And it would be an arrow through the heart of the Democratic Party's argument that Republicans are racists and white supremacists. Originally Posted by Tiny
Trump got more votes than any sitting president in history. More than Obama. If you believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes oooookay. There isn’t 155 million registered voters in this country.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/

I'd love to see Tim Scott as the nominee. Not because I agree with him more than other prospective candidates or think he'd be a better leader, but because I think he'd win. And it would be an arrow through the heart of the Democratic Party's argument that Republicans are racists and white supremacists. Originally Posted by Tiny
Don't get your panties in a twist Trump isn't going to run again, but you can bet he'll be financially available to the Right Candidate.
Au contraire, Biden's probably the front runner. Or at least the punters on Preditit.org put him first among Democrats, and are also predicting a Democrat will win. Originally Posted by Tiny
Haha, Poor old Sleepy Joe won't even know his own name by 2024, much less be able to run for anything. lol

I honestly don't think Trump will be on the Ballot in 2024, 2024 is a LONG ways from now but I think the front runners are going to be Tim Scott and Ron DeSantis, and given the choice I have no idea which one I would pick although I'd be happy with either one of them.

I would expect both Nikki Haley and Ted Cruz to be in the mix as well although both are kind of "damaged" right now, but like I said 2024 is a LONG ways from now.

I kind of hope the GOP nominee is Tim Scott for the very reason/s you mention, only the stupidest of the Dims is going to openly call him "Uncle Tim" and it will pretty much nullify the lefts biggest weapon, the "race card" It would be wildly entertaining to watch a Black man running against a White man with the Dims calling the Black man the racist, all the while calling him racist slurs. I'd pay good money to watch that shit show. lmao
  • Tiny
  • 05-29-2021, 12:24 PM
Trump got more votes than any sitting president in history. More than Obama. If you believe Joey Bribes got 81 million votes oooookay. There isn’t 155 million registered voters in this country.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/...united-states/ Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, since 2016 and 2018, Trump pissed off a lot of people who got registered and voted for Democrats. Here's a U.S. Census Bureau survey from November, 2020, where 168,308,000 people surveyed said they were registered and 154,628,000 said they voted:

https://www2.census.gov/programs-sur...table02_1.xlsx

I imagine the real number is higher, as 37.5 million people didn't respond to the question about voter registration. And you'd think a lot of people didn't get the survey -- I don't remember getting one. Here's more info,

https://www.census.gov/topics/public...ing/about.html
  • Tiny
  • 05-29-2021, 12:30 PM
I kind of hope the GOP nominee is Tim Scott for the very reason/s you mention, only the stupidest of the Dims is going to openly call him "Uncle Tim" and it will pretty much nullify the lefts biggest weapon, the "race card" It would be wildly entertaining to watch a Black man running against a White man with the Dims calling the Black man the racist, all the while calling him racist slurs. I'd pay good money to watch that shit show. lmao Originally Posted by GaGambler
Yes, that would indeed be entertaining! Also, the Republican Party needs to attract more minority voters to remain viable, and I believe a black Presidential nominee would help with that.
Yeah, since 2016 and 2018, Trump pissed off a lot of people who got registered and voted for Democrats. Here's a U.S. Census Bureau survey from November, 2020, where 168,308,000 people surveyed said they were registered and 154,628,000 said they voted:

https://www2.census.gov/programs-sur...table02_1.xlsx

I imagine the real number is higher, as 37.5 million people didn't respond to the question about voter registration. And you'd think a lot of people didn't get the survey -- I don't remember getting one. Here's more info,

https://www.census.gov/topics/public...ing/about.html Originally Posted by Tiny
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...2020-election/

213 REGISTERED voters in 2020. Approximately 66% turnout. That equals 140 million votes. This tells you the amount of fraudulent votes that were cast if you believe Bribes got 81 million.
I'd support a Tim Scott candidacy and with Candice Owens as VP! Can you imagine the Democrat strategy to compete with that? The first all Black nomination and from the Republican party. Yeah, I'd pay to see that!
No more president biden working on AI to replace the job a idiot can do.
I'd support a Tim Scott candidacy and with Candice Owens as VP! Can you imagine the Democrat strategy to compete with that? The first all Black nomination and from the Republican party. Yeah, I'd pay to see that! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Id vote for that pair. Plus the dims would have their hypocrisy on full display.
Just saying here. Dont under estimate wheels! Gov. Abbott has done a superb job here in Texas. It will be interesting to see if he throws his hat in the race.