Now our beef supply is hacked?

From my perspective...you cut and post and talk way to much shit bambi. Hope you can get a real live someday comrade

It's so obivous that you are the winner winner no chicken dinner on here...and just to amusing to not fck with lol wtf
^^^^^^^^What did he say?
From my perspective...you cut and post and talk way to much shit bambi. Hope you can get a real live someday comrade

It's so obivous that you are the winner winner no chicken dinner on here...and just to amusing to not fck with lol wtf Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What in the fuck are you talking about?
I said dumpshits...that bambi needs to get a life dump shits.
best wishes^^^^^^^^^

oink Pork its whats for dinner
I said dumpshits...that bambi needs to get a life dump shits. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What are you crying about?
WTF is going on?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...?sref=UTbvKgk5 Originally Posted by bambino
I'm curious to see who claims responsibility. Presently they're thinking its sourced out of Russia, but you can literally find or buy Russian ransomware on the darkweb for your own use. Some of them are even customizable so you can put your own branding on it. It's a black market etsy for malware.

Could be Slavic, could be someone else.

I don't think it's hacktivism, as groups with an agenda are quick to jump out and claim responsibility.
Oh, to cover for the pipeline crap , see its happening everyplace I tell you