Joe Biden started a Civil Rights movement in a historically black church .. because he said so bahahaha

Biden's Malarkey-Filled Speech in Charleston Did Not Go Well

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spence...-well-n2633331

As part of his campaign of fear — due to his inability to campaign on his crisis-filled record and failing policies — President Joe Biden traveled to Charleston on Monday to deliver a speech at the Mother Emanuel AME Church where nine congregants were murdered by a white supremacist in 2015.

As usual, Biden's speech was off the rails in short order.
For example, Biden claimed that he "spent more time" in an AME church in Wilmington, Delaware "than most people I know, black or white." That tall tale, Biden said, was "because that's where I started a civil rights movement." Oh boy.

Biden's claims of being a foot soldier for racial progress have been debunked for literally decades, but that hasn't stopped him from trotting out such statements whenever he speaks to predominantly black audiences. It's equally improbable that Biden has spent more time than "most people" he knows in the Bethel AME Church — especially since he's also claimed to have spent most of his time growing up in the "Puerto Rican community" while he "went to shul more than" others.

Biden also sought to rewrite more recent history when he labeled the violent riots, looting, and destruction during the summer of 2020 — which came with a price tag of $1-$2 billion in damages — a "historic movement for justice."

In addition to his normal lies about history, Biden had a fair bit of trouble trying to land this line about "the big lie" which is ironic, given Biden's lie-filled speech.

Finally, Biden also came face to face with Hamas sympathizers who interrupted his speech and put an antisemitic cherry on top of the mess that was Biden's address.

As Guy noted on X, the "pro-Palestinian" demonstrators demanded "ceasefire now!" — a wish for Hamas to be able to continue its mission of erasing Israel and carrying out genocide against the Jewish people — while Biden attempted to commemorate a deadly shooting perpetrated by a white supremacist.

One more fact-check for the road from Biden's mess of a speech: the president, after creatively rewriting history to pander and/or paper over leftist violence, declared that he and his party are not "erasing history" but are instead "making history!" Making up history, perhaps.

But more notably, in just the latest example of history erasure from Democrats, the Biden administration — via the National Park Service (NPS) — is moving ahead with plans to permanently remove a statue of William Penn from a park in Philadelphia. The erasure of this bit of history is to instead "highlight Native American history" at the site where Penn's house once stood in the park named after Welcome, the ship that ferried the Keystone State's namesake to America from England.

That's a lot of malarkey for one speech, even by Biden's standards. But, as our RedState friend Bonchie pointed out, you're not likely to hear anything but glowing reviews from the mainstream press — and certainly won't see him receive a check on his claims.

here's Biden claiming he's "Black-Puerto Rican Civil Rights Freedom Fighter"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FX1DLFBCRv4

BAHHAAAAAA
Ok, but at least Biden did not Filibuster Civil Rights legislation multiple times like Republican Senator Strom Thurman. You remember Senator Thurman, the staunch segregationist who fathered a child with a black woman. How ironic is that?

I know you being a Trump guy would do anything to grab votes from sleepy Joe. Civil rights is the wrong issue.
Ok, but at least Biden did not Filibuster Civil Rights legislation multiple times like Republican Senator Strom Thurman. You remember Senator Thurman, the staunch segregationist who fathered a child with a black woman. How ironic is that?

I know you being a Trump guy would do anything to grab votes from sleepy Joe. Civil rights is the wrong issue. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Biden is funny
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...7UmQjHYn925cQA

Not quite the civil-rights fighter that he claims.
Note: An NBC link

I know you being a Trump guy would do anything to grab votes from sleepy Joe. Civil rights is the wrong issue. Originally Posted by adav8s28

so Biden lies to people for votes. who knew?

Biden is funny
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...7UmQjHYn925cQA

Not quite the civil-rights fighter that he claims. Originally Posted by winn dixie

nope

bahahaaaa
so Biden lies to people for votes. who knew?

nope

bahahaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
All politicans fib. It's called politics.
All politicans fib. It's called politics. Originally Posted by adav8s28

exactly. so why does the Democrats and the liberal media ignore Biden's actual lies but make up lies about Trump?

think about that for a minute
Blatantly false statements from President Biden pre-date his age-related cog naive decline by decades.

For much of his political career he has engaged in claiming to have had life experiences that just did not happen. In today's tech facilitated world of instant research, reporters have at times been able to "fact-check" hsi falsehoods even as he is speaking.

Outside of any age-related frailty, this lack of integrity, this intellectual dishonesty, is a fundamental aspect of Mr. Bidens chasracter as a man in this world.

If he were a fellow plant worker . . . .and knowing this about him, would you buy a house from him? Would you buy a used csr from him? Would you loan him $200 " . . .just till pay Day . . ."?

Outside of any age-related frailty, this lack of integrity, this intellectual dishonesty, is a fundamental aspect of Mr. Bidens chasracter as a man in this world.

If he were a fellow plant worker . . . .and knowing this about him, would you buy a house from him? Would you buy a used csr from him? Would you loan him $200 " . . .just till pay Day . . ."? Originally Posted by ICU 812
Yes, I would buy a house from Biden. However, I would get a home inspection and an apraisel completed before closing the deal. Since I would be financing the deal the lending bank would want an appraisel done as well.
Yes, I would buy a house from Biden. However, I would get a home inspection and an apraisel completed before closing the deal. Since I would be financing the deal the lending bank would want an appraisel done as well. Originally Posted by adav8s28
... You'd buy a house from Biden?? ...

IF you do - take a good look around - you surely might find
some Classified Documents strewn-about here and there.

Or a few photos of Joe Biden and one of his Civil Rights heroes:
... Robert Byrd. ...

#### Salty
... You'd buy a house from Biden?? ...

IF you do - take a good look around - you surely might find
some Classified Documents strewn-about here and there.

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
There won't be as many classified documents as there are at Trump's Mar-a-Largo home.
All politicans fib. It's called politics. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yeah. They lie.

You can see how much joey lies compared to the Big Cheato.

Yeah. They lie.

You can see how much joey lies compared to the Big Cheato. Originally Posted by Precious_b
politifact

bahahhaaaa

https://www.allsides.com/news-source/politifact

PolitiFact
Bias Rating Lean Left Type Fact Check Region National Owner Poynter Institute Established 2007 Website politifact.com Twitter @politifact Facebook politifact Wikipedia PolitiFact

notice that politifact and no other fact checker has yet to label several of Biden's most recent bullshit from his speech in Charlotte as false ..

so until the mighty libby fact checkers say otherwise ..

joe biden is a "Black-puerto rican civil rights freedom fighter"

because joe said so

bahahahahaa
Yes, I would buy a house from Biden. However, I would get a home inspection and an apraisel completed before closing the deal. Since I would be financing the deal the lending bank would want an appraisel done as well. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Yes: You would do your due diligence and get it right. That is what folks do when buying a house.

Apparently, the Democrat's power brokers did not do any due diligence om Mr. Biden, a private citizen, before convincing the retired elder politician to run for president a third time.

The national news folks did not do any real vetting of Mr.. Biden either. He has a forty year public record of making up things about his life experiences, contributions to society, his family history and has been often caught freely adopting the thoughts of others, word for word, as his own.
politifact

bahahhaaaa

PolitiFact
Bias Rating Lean Left Type Fact Check Region National Owner Poynter Institute Established 2007 Website politifact.com Twitter @politifact Facebook politifact Wikipedia PolitiFact

notice that politifact and no other fact checker has yet to label several of Biden's most recent bullshit from his speech in Charlotte as false ..

so until the mighty libby fact checkers say otherwise ..

joe biden is a "Black-puerto rican civil rights freedom fighter"

because joe said so

bahahahahaa
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
SNICK!
politifact

bahahhaaaa

PolitiFact

... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Didn't we just have a talk about you forgetting things?

Forgot how that bit you on the ass when you brought that up in the past. Even when I was nice enough and used baby talk in your own language.

Politico has a leaning. As i've said all sources do. Why I stress for near centered.

Now, you want to see libby extremist? I mean so extremist it puts most all of your supporting links to shame in their bias.

It's Factual Content

Oh, and you pwn'd me on the ownership of them: Poynter Institute.

Let's see how rabid and extemist they are:

Damn. They straight up gangsta in their extremist views.

They make foxy and their ilk look like fools.