Trust us... We're scientists...

Fauci just admitted to Congress that the six-foot social distancing rule was completely made up and had zero scientific basis. Incredible.

So many people -- scientists included -- were completely ostracized, silenced, and prevented from even talking about the sketchiness of the rule.

The public is right to be skeptical of any health mandates.
I don't trust anyone even mr.happy when I buy him a $50 hooker.
Scientists can make their theories sound like it's 100 percent proven fact when arguing their hypothesis.
Fauxi has been discredited so badly now. He's irrelevant.
Fauci just admitted to Congress that the six-foot social distancing rule was completely made up and had zero scientific basis. Incredible.

So many people -- scientists included -- were completely ostracized, silenced, and prevented from even talking about the sketchiness of the rule.

The public is right to be skeptical of any health mandates. Originally Posted by texassapper
Yeah, the Social Distancing thing never made sense to me. I never really adhered to it. Those stupid markers on the Floor of stores, I didn't know if I should laugh or cry during those days.
Some of y'all should still social distance on accounta yer pour dispositions n such.

In hind-sight...the reason I did, was having an elderly parent at home w me, w COPD. Didn't want to bring anything home to kill someone.
I don't trust anyone even mr.happy when I buy him a $50 hooker. Originally Posted by Ripmany
This should be a quotable post
Some of y'all should still social distance on accounta yer pour dispositions n such.

In hind-sight...the reason I did, was having an elderly parent at home w me, w COPD. Didn't want to bring anything home to kill someone. Originally Posted by eyecu2
Wow how easy. Just stand six feet from one another and wear that mask and nobody gets hurt, lol.
  • Tiny
  • 01-11-2024, 11:08 PM
Well then, blame the CDC and the Trump administration. They’re the ones that came up with 6 feet, not American Hero Anthony Fauci,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/graison...missioner/amp/

The public is right to be skeptical of any health mandates. Originally Posted by texassapper
Well then, blame the CDC and the Trump administration. They’re the ones that came up with 6 feet, not American Hero Anthony Fauci,

https://www.forbes.com/sites/graison...missioner/amp/ Originally Posted by Tiny
40 Years of Human Experimentation in America: The Tuskegee Study

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/hi...%20populations

The Tuskegee study has had lasting effects on America. It’s estimated that the life expectancy of black men fell by up to 1.4 years when the study’s details came to light. Many also blame the study for impacting the willingness of black individuals to willingly participate in medical research today.

We know all about evil Nazis who experimented on prisoners. We condemn the scientists in Marvel movies who carry out tests on prisoners of war. But we’d do well to remember that America has also used its own people as lab rats. Yet to this day, no one has been prosecuted for their role in dooming 399 men to syphilis.

This is hardly new news. The 6-foot distancing recommendation by the CDC was questioned way back in March 2021. No one said social distancing was not effective in preventing Covid transmission, just what distance was required.

3 feet vs. 6 feet of distance? Dr. Fauci weighs in

Dr. Anthony Fauci recently shared his thoughts on whether 3 feet of distance is good

What happened?

Dr. Fauci said Thursday on the “Today” show that the 3 feet guidance might be embraced by public health officials in the near future.

“I think that likely will happen,” he said.

Fauci said the CDC will analyze “that data very carefully right now. … They will reconsider about that distance.”

In fact, Fauci said the new 3 feet research might impact more general guidelines in the future, too.

The study, which was published in Clinical Infectious Diseases, found that 3 feet of distance might be just as effective as the 6 feet of guidance, so long as everyone is wearing masks, The New York Times reports.

https://www.deseret.com/u-s-world/20...e-feet-schools