Trump and buddy Roger Stone

They are all wonderful people.....right ?

Trump ally Roger Stone being investigated after recordings published revealed a conversation between Stone and former NYPD officer Sal Greco in which the two spoke about assassinating Democratic Reps. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) and Eric Swalwell (D-CA).

"It’s time to do it," Stone told Greco just weeks before the 2020 election. "Let’s go find Swalwell. It’s time to do it. Then we’ll see how brave the rest of them are. It’s time to do it. It’s either Swalwell or Nadler has to die before the election. They need to get the message. Let’s go find Swalwell and get this over with. I’m just not putting up with this shit anymore."

Roger Stone was found guilty of obstruction, false statements and witness tampering in 2019. Donald Trump ultimately commuted Stone's prison sentence entirely.

I found it on Bitchute so it can't possibly be true. At least that's what the Liberals on here say about Bitchute, it's conservative or MAGA misinformation platform, lol.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LHfpGVC8eD0/
I don't follow bitchute. Apparently you do.
I don't follow bitchute. Apparently you do. Originally Posted by VitaMan
So on Bitchute this story is a conspiracy everywhere else it's true. Is that your Philosophy?
No idea what you are talking about.

Did Mr. Trump already pardon Stone ?
No idea what you are talking about.

Did Mr. Trump already pardon Stone ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Was Roger Stone convicted for Conspiracy to commit Murder?
Was Roger Stone convicted for Conspiracy to commit Murder? Originally Posted by Levianon17

I believe Stone is under investigation for what you mention, per the published tapes. You could research that, as you have already done some research.

Stone was found guilty of obstruction, false statements and witness tampering in 2019.

Donald Trump ultimately commuted Stone's prison sentence entirely.

Stone had a reputation as an enforcer of Mr. Trump.
I believe Stone is under investigation for what you mention, per the published tapes. You could research that, as you have already done some research.

Stone was found guilty of obstruction, false statements and witness tampering in 2019.

Donald Trump ultimately commuted Stone's prison sentence entirely.

Stone had a reputation as an enforcer of Mr. Trump. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That's because they are both Zionist. When are you going learn that this country is now occupied by Zionist on both sides of the Political spectrum each has a different objective.
He is one unrepentant POS.