Showering afterwards

Is the time it takes to shower after a session included in your.... lets say 1 hour visit?
Typically depends on provider preference, how busy they are, and how well you know them.

I would say most showers are included but they count against your time, as it should.
yes, unless she is in the shower with you and won't let you leave.
Thanks!! That helps
no. I throw her in the shower when I am done as a favor to the next hobbyist and I would appreciate it if you would do the same. Thanks.
no. I throw her in the shower when I am done as a favor to the next hobbyist and I would appreciate it if you would do the same. Thanks. Originally Posted by cpi3000

By the way, cpi, he appreciated it!
If she's riding on top and cums so hard that she squirts all over me, I don't think the shower should be included in the time. However, in those situations the lady is usually kind enough to offer a shower.
I also wondered the same thing. Showers before and after. I guess maybe ymmv depending on provider.
no. I throw her in the shower when I am done as a favor to the next hobbyist and I would appreciate it if you would do the same. Thanks. Originally Posted by cpi3000
I am considerate too and make sure I witness a good mouthwash rinse and gargle before I leave...

By the way, cpi, he appreciated it! Originally Posted by reese foster
ps CPI, you're welcome
Most (not all) gals generally offer me a shower after the fact, but I don't take a full-shower, just spray off all the goo and hit the road. 5 minutes start to finish.

Same goes for when a gal comes to my place, I almost always offer up a shower. How long she wants to spend off-the-clock is entirely up to her.
Typically depends on provider preference, how busy they are, and how well you know them.

I would say most showers are included but they count against your time, as it should. Originally Posted by argus256
. . .only if she is in there with me does it count. Hence, the reason I don't do incall unless I have to. If I know the provider well, and need a shower before heading home, I ask if I can rinse off real quick and I am quick about it and keep her bathroom tidy.

If she is uncomfortable with that, or pressed for time I look for a rest area or stop in a McDonald's restroom (cleanest and most spacious you will find when in a hurry). Another trick of the trade I learned about is if you are a YMCA member, just stop in and clean up on your way home--or actually workout if you choose. Even in a strange city, your card will usually get you in and even if you pay a small guest fee it will be cheaper than counting against your time with a provider.

The other thing to do is look for a park. Some have showers in them (especially if the park has a campground), and once again, at least in this part of the world, the public restrooms are fairly clean and spacious.

Doing outcalls, I always extend the provider as much time as she needs off the clock and full use of my shower and other amenities--ps gents, ask houskeeping for a few extra towels when entertaining guests.
Is the time it takes to shower after a session included in your.... lets say 1 hour visit? Originally Posted by Plano Guy
Sounds like you are working too hard during the session.
.. If you are unable to find a tidy place with running water ((shower not sink)) to rinse off... Try baby wipes.. I ALWAYS have them with me & that is how I start to clean ((us both)) off.. it's quick and clean & doesn't require a tub!!..
  • OFF
  • 06-12-2010, 10:13 AM
OFF Shower Policy ...

I shower when I arrive ... To wash off anything I brought with me.

I shower when I leave ... To wash off anything I might take with me.

It's on my nickel ... and it is part of the time I am allotted.

OFF :-)

Somewhat related "Needs to wash it off and not take it with her" boobiage photo

.. If you are unable to find a tidy place with running water ((shower not sink)) to rinse off... Try baby wipes.. I ALWAYS have them with me & that is how I start to clean ((us both)) off.. it's quick and clean & doesn't require a tub!!.. Originally Posted by Vixen DeVain

ICK!!!!!!

One of the hobby rules I have had for a long time is that if I ever see these out during a session, I leave.

There is a post here or in the ASPD archive that tells the story of how this rule came to be for me. It had to do with an agency girl that was advertising as indy. I had an early appointment with her (thank gawd). I noticed those on the dresser, but back then I had not learned all of the tell-tale signs of a bad hobby scene. We had a rushed and perfunctory session--might as well have had sex with one of those REAL DOLLS. I passed a guy I recognized from socials in the hall of the hotel on my way out. I nodded at him, but hoped there was more than one provider working the hotel that week--sadly that wasn't the case. A few of us that knew each other compared notes and found the truth. She was leaving less than a half-hour between appointments and only using those "to freshen up" in between. The shame was it was a wonderful hotel with a great bathroom, which she apparently never used and by all accounts saw at least eight guys that day. This was before we had such wonderful resources as ECCIE. It was a lesson I always will keep with me.

Wet Ones in the room, are usually a bad sign.