Outcall to your home?

How many of y'all do this? I am not sure if I could ever have a provider come to my house.

How about you providers? What do y'all think about doing an outcall to a Jon's house?

Any funny stories or oh shit moments?
IMHO: Never, nunca, nada, notgunnadoit, no thanks.
Ya that is my inclination too
When I lived in the midwest, I had visited with a provider enough times that we would occasionally get together just to have lunch somewhere. I would invite her to dinner at the house just to have conversation and company, no 'business'. Alas, the world here in WTX is much, much different. My trust factor is so low now I tend to just keep to Rosie.
My refusal to hobby in my house is not related to my trust of the provider. That probably sounds weird to most people, but that rule is intended to keep "lines" from being blurred.
I agree with Houston.alexxx, despite being single or married, your house is your castle and none should be allowed to enter!
Most guys invite or claim they would have no concerns with me coming to their houses ( at least, the ones where no one else is waiting for them). I go to many men's ( that I've met before) houses.

A funny story....
There is a gent that has been somewhat trying to see me. By somewhat I mean contacted me back in September, I verified him and we have never seen each other after he has contacted me about 4 times to make schedule.
Problem is, he wants outcall and can't seem to accept that I am not going to do outcall with him for several reasons.
1. he is about 30 - 40 minutes from my incall and doesn't seem to understand that is a lot to ask without a reasonable upcharge ( without considering gas... he is utilizing about 2 1/2 hours of my time with a donation of 1)
2. He gives literally minutes to a couple hours notice which is seldom enough for my schedule especially for that block of time.
3. He has a live in GF that he usually contacts me saying something along the lines of "I have the house to myself until 2pm" and its 11:55 when he is contacting me.
This tells me he either has balls made of steel (which I do not) or wants to be caught by the GF.

I have wondered why on earth would you not just go to the providers in call or go rent a hotel yourself and invite the provider! I wonder if there really is even a GF in this guys life or does he think the claim will cause me to move faster or find him more appealing or.... who knows.

I just thought Id share that story with y'all.... it takes all kinds to make a world!
Shawna - you obviously have a better head on your shoulders than the gentleman in question.