Beautiful lady looking for beautiful ladies to work with !!

Looking for intelligent ladies or lady with good social skills! There are many ladies who have the looks but lack the tools to properly prepare. Preparation is key to avoid slow days and being forced to post on BP.
I would love to manage you and make sure you have a full schedule everyday YOU want to work. The object is to work LESS but earn MORE then you ever have !!

PM me for details/contact info
Or
Email me @ lolaarie@gmail.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (34.1 KB, 349 views)
So you are a Prostitute Instructional Marketing Professional?
Lol
heh.

2 thoughts….

check the spelling in your sig line.

you need a better photographer.

not trying to harsh your gig, but if your pitch is "be more professional"…..i'm just sayin'...
Seriously, ummmmmmm for a lady who has 1 review and 3 selfy pics you sure speak highly of what you can do....In West TX your in a tank full of Sharks!!!! Maybe step your game up before posting such BOLD REQUESTS LIKE THAT!!!! Just a question was it your idea to make this post or is your pimp telling you to make this post???? I'm just sayin!!!!!
This will not end well.
Ok this check has been pming for a few weeks now. At first she wanted someone to work with. At first I thought it would be a good idea to have someone to work with and tour with since there is crazy ppl out there. Thn she stated she had a dude but not a pimp thn she further goes to ask how I want to handle shyt. And what not. Now I may only have 3 reviews myself but I have been in this game long enough to know that wgen you are working with someone the only thing you split is your room and gas and if your yryly independent there shouldn't be a "dude" traveling wit you. But she wants half of what u make this is sum straight up bullshyt. This green hoe tryin to gt on her n recruit for her green ass pimp. Idk bout da rest but if I do the work im keeping my $. Can't nobody screen or book a call better then you can do for yourself. And give $ 2 someone else for what I can do for myself is just plain STUPID.
Try again lil mama try bp thats filled wit dumb hoes tht dont knw ne better
Okay if your not interested then your not interested !!. I'm not going to take anything anybody says personal over the net. Please feel free to comment on anything you want . It's just constructive criticism right ? Lol I don't know you guys so if there's anything I said to your feelings I apologize :-)
Come on now since we doing this now. I've never said anything offensive to not one you females. Why is it that your so mad?!? . Why can't you just say your not interested and leave it at that. Your acting like I'm harassing people and i don't appreciate that . I don't understand why it has to be blown out of proportion!
And with that let's please move on to more fun and interesting subjects.