Best Area To Stay In Amarillo

Hey Guys,
I have never been to Amarillo so I am not sure where to stay at. I know I tried a few years ago,but don't remember the general area that is convenient for you guys to come and play. Any info is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your time and help!

Kisses,
Nikki
The best area is along the west I-40 corridor-- usually west of Western St.--- or south I-27...

On the first the medical district is usually best which is basically from Bell St west... there are several hotels around Coulter and Soncy off of I-40....

Avoid east I-40 and east Amarillo Blvd like the plague... Lots of stings that direction...
Come see us baby
Stay away from the baymounts but any where off of 1 40 between ross and Coulter
Thank you Crypt and Anna for your input! I really appreciate it!

Ass man-I want to come play in Midland/Odessa just got to get your fellow hobbiest to want to play too! lol lol One day I will make it that away!

Have a great weekend!

Kisses,
Nikki
Nikki Here is another from Odessa. I'm into spinners, come on down to see us!!
Guys- when the lady gets ready to post an interest for Midland/Odessa she will do so. For now this is about her visiting Amarillo and where to stay and what to do. That is the topic to stay on.
Stay away from the baymounts but any where off of 1 40 between ross and Coulter Originally Posted by Sexyanna806
What's specifically is wrong with the Baymont? I only ask because I've seen a girl there in the past. You can definitely get cheaper than the Baymont, but you won't get a nicer room cheaper.

But if there's a good reason to avoid it, I'm all ears.

Like the others have said, the west side of Amarillo along I-40 is where you need to be. I would say west of Georgia.
There have been some recent stings in Amarillo there.
There has been a few stings in town they like to use the baymount. And if you are using it for incalls you might as well smile for the camera they are all over the place I prefer hotels with no cameras and less traffic