Have You Noticed?

I have noticed that providers are charging more and the menus are sometimes limited. I think especially for El Paso many of the traveling higher priced providers do not get the pre-bookings due to $350/hr or more rates. I travel to Dallas about 3x per year and the rates over there are more reasonable. I know there are more providers, but sometimes I feel that in El Paso some of the rates I have seen and menus just do not justify it. What are your thoughts on this?
I'm sure supply and demand is taken into consideration.
I'm sure supply and demand is taken into consideration. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
True, but why would someone pay 200+ for limited activities when they can get the same service for a 3/4 of that price from other ladies in town?
everyone plays - and pays - as they see fit. end of story.
I am more disappointed with sessions that I setup, then NCNS. They tell they are coming to Lubbock on certain dates. I call or pm to setup a session, then I get no responses.
What i noticed is that ladies don't post a menu in addition to their rates. Maybe the ladies need to post a menu in their ad.
CK clarify this, ladies cannot post that info on the ads. You got P411, review forums, and other review sites that gave info. You are not doing research on the ladies that you want meet?

What i noticed is that ladies don't post a menu in addition to their rates. Maybe the ladies need to post a menu in their ad. Originally Posted by blazin6969
What i noticed is that ladies don't post a menu in addition to their rates. Maybe the ladies need to post a menu in their ad. Originally Posted by blazin6969
CK clarify this, ladies cannot post that info on the ads. You got P411, review forums, and other review sites that gave info. You are not doing research on the ladies that you want meet? Originally Posted by Tex9401
As of October 2012--

Effective immediately, providers are no longer restricted from putting rates or services in ads placed in the Advertising forums across the board. Services & Availability in Showcases is now once again visible to all Premium Access members.

This notice was posted in several different forums for the ladies. It is totally up to the ladies how much info they put in their ads. However, if you read their reviews you should get a pretty good idea of what is offered.
CK clarify this, ladies cannot post that info on the ads. You got P411, review forums, and other review sites that gave info. You are not doing research on the ladies that you want meet? Originally Posted by Tex9401
I thought that was what the showcase could be used for too? Totally agree though, read reviews, all of them, a page of them, whatever makes you comfortable. Normally, in the ROS, you will get an explanation of why a provider wont do something. On the other hand, just because you see the list of activities doesn't mean that is all she will do.
I know some of you really want the bbbj. I prefer a CBJ but I always ask the girl if she does bbbj so I can put in in the review. I'm sure you could pm sombody who reviewed a provider with any questions. I know I would be glad to share any information that might be of help.
I know some of you really want the bbbj. I prefer a CBJ but I always ask the girl if she does bbbj so I can put in in the review. Originally Posted by samfisher
Generally I prefer safety so don't get bent out of shape over a CBJ. I just know I won't pop from a CBJ, and sometimes I want to so the option of a bbbj is appreciated. 9 out of 10 times unless all I really want is the bj I will cover before play.