Alert.......

A rumor is circulating about
a new AMP that recently opened.

The name of the AMP is Austin Day Spa and their location is on 2200 block of Hidalgo St. off of East 7th. next to Short Stop.

This place is owned by the same human traffickers as the Little Yellow House that was located on 13039 Pond Spring Road. LYH was shut down by LE in January of this year.

The same human traffickers also had three AMPs in San Antonio that were also shut down by LE this year.

So far there has been four human trafficked sex slaves rescued from those places, are being cared for, and all were granted T1 visas.

If I were a betting dude I would make the following bet.

LE already knows about Austin Day Spa, LE knows that the sex slaves live on site, LE knows the history of the human trafficking sex slave owners, LE knows this place is full service performed by sex slaves, LE knows this place is way to close to a school, LE has read the recent Eccie reviews, and the area businesses have been tipped off.

If this is true we should all hope that Apple and Tina are rescued and freed from the bonds of being human trafficked sex slaves like the others.

When LE moves in I think this would go down in one of two ways.

LE will act right away, arrest those on site, and shut the place down. Plain and simple.

They could also go the Bob Kraft route. Take lots of photos and videos, document vehicles and license plates, build cases, and then grandstand everything in front of the media.

This would include the names and photos of all the tricks so their family, friends, job, and community know that they are contributers to sex trafficking and have to pay for sex.

More than likely most of the charges will be dropped but the life changing damages will already be done once the tricks have been outed to everyone.
  • Twix
  • 06-13-2019, 04:55 PM
A rumor is circulating about
a new AMP that recently opened.

The name of the AMP is Austin Day Spa and their location is on 2200 block of Hidalgo St. off of East 7th. next to Short Stop.

This place is owned by the same human traffickers as the Little Yellow House that was located on 13039 Pond Spring Road. LYH was shut down by LE in January of this year.

The same human traffickers also had three AMPs in San Antonio that were also shut down by LE this year.

So far there has been four human trafficked sex slaves rescued from those places, are being cared for, and all were granted T1 visas.

If I were a betting dude I would make the following bet.

LE already knows about Austin Day Spa, LE knows that the sex slaves live on site, LE knows the history of the human trafficking sex slave owners, LE knows this place is full service performed by sex slaves, LE knows this place is way to close to a school, LE has read the recent Eccie reviews, and the area businesses have been tipped off.

If this is true we should all hope that Apple and Tina are rescued and freed from the bonds of being human trafficked sex slaves like the others.

When LE moves in I think this would go down in one of two ways.

LE will act right away, arrest those on site, and shut the place down. Plain and simple.

They could also go the Bob Kraft route. Take lots of photos and videos, document vehicles and license plates, build cases, and then grandstand everything in front of the media.

This would include the names and photos of all the tricks so their family, friends, job, and community know that they are contributers to sex trafficking and have to pay for sex.

More than likely most of the charges will be dropped but the life changing damages will already be done once the tricks have been outed to everyone. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Holly Molley ! ;O
A new rumor just surfaced regarding AMP closures in Round Rock.

There are 4 remaining AMPs in Round Rock and 2 are under investigation for prostitution and human trafficking.

Aurora Spa on McNeil Road and Mei Mei Spa on South Mays.

Be careful and don't get caught in an LE camera lens.

But more importantly,

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
That's the thing about rumors.. they're everywhere.. don't get caught spreading them.
  • Twix
  • 06-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Don’t believe everything you hear ... Rumors
  • Tack
  • 06-20-2019, 07:01 AM
One thing you have to remember, if LE makes a bunch of arrest, to include Johns, and the cases somehow get thrown in court LE still wins. Just ask Robert Kraft.
One thing you have to remember, if LE makes a bunch of arrest, to include Johns, and the cases somehow get thrown in court LE still wins. Just ask Robert Kraft. Originally Posted by Tack
Or, you could ask MR. MAGA! That dipshit proves the rules you speak of only apply to us poor folks, apparently.
  • Tack
  • 06-20-2019, 09:43 PM
Or, you could ask MR. MAGA! That dipshit proves the rules you speak of only apply to us poor folks, apparently. Originally Posted by nuglet
Good point, I forgot about Mr MAGA. I bet he has some really good massage stories.
That's the thing about rumors.. they're everywhere.. don't get caught spreading them. Originally Posted by nuglet
That's true lil fella but rumors can also be helpful in determining if someone wants to take the chance of being caught with their pants down.
Yesterday, LE shut down another AMP in Georgetown.

Could be part of the current WILCO sweep or an isolated incident.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
Yesterday, LE shut down another AMP in Georgetown.

Could be part of the current WILCO sweep or an isolated incident.

... Originally Posted by Treetop78759
Bullshit. Prove it with a news link, as such a thing would be widely trumpeted in the news. And don't try to post that May 2018 news of busts.

Your obsession with AMPs has driven you to an increasingly desperate and ever more fantastical quest for recognition and relevance.
  • Twix
  • 06-26-2019, 02:06 AM
FACTS ! Just the FACTS AND ONLY THE FACTS! 8-)
I think treetop has something to do with all these shutdowns since he/she knows so much. Y’all be careful and don’t get caught with yalls pants down.
Dear TravelingTex,

Yesterday morning I received a message and confirmed an arrest was made by calling the WILCO jail. Mugshots also confirmed an arrest. It was for a license violation but I don't know if the investigation is still ongoing.

Like I said, not sure if this was an isolated incident or part of a sweep that might have also claimed the old Rose.

www.massage68.com

Yours Truly,
Treetop

P.S. Don't get caught with your pants down!
You got a message? No, you didn't get the message at all. Fortunately, there's an Ignore function on this website for bothersome, delusional flies like you. Goodbye.