hot spots to hit in ATX?

Hey y'all!!!!
Will be in town this week and need suggestions on the best restaurants and bars!! I'm a HUGE foodie and wanna know the best places to stuff my face!

What are some of yalls fav places?

Thanks!
Domain party life is pretty cool. Went there last night and danced my butt off. Now I'm looking for my butt
Pluckers. I've been to 3 in the ATX: South Lamar, Research and the one near UT/Rainey Street.

Pokejo's

Have yet to try Salt Lick, Terry Black's but heard all are amazing. ATX has great barbecue.
I loved going to hippie hollow.
If you’re into seafood as I am try Garbos! Lobster rolls to die for!
Try Krack of Dawn donuts in round rock as well. Some of the best home cooking I’ve had in a while. Way more than just their fantastic donuts
You may enjoy Eberly on south Lamar. It has an upscale design and fabulous food.
While Franklin's has great BBQ and been featured on the Food TV channels, it's certainly not worth the 4 hour wait for lunch. If you're into Texas Barbeque without going south, try Stiles Switch next to Yellow Rose. Then have excellent "Q"! For Interior Mexican, try La Fonda San Miguel. Another excellent elegant place for great food is Bartlett's on Burnet & Anderson!

Enjoy your visit! there is good food and good people here!
Terry Blacks is awesome barbeque
Try Russia House on E. 5th. Unique place. Huge selection of infused vodkas. Right next door is Antone's...the famous blues club.
Then there is the whole strip of places on West 6th between Congress and Lamar.
Pluckers WAS good, now that they have expanded, the food is garbage
The best BBQ in Austin is at Valentina's. It's on Manchaca just a little south of Slaughter
She’s a self-declared foodie and you guys are suggesting food trucks, chicken wings and BBQ? Wow...

I thing I’d like to take her to Wink...
  • strix
  • 07-22-2019, 08:30 AM
Pizza: Via 313

If your in town on Friday head to Perry's for their famous pork chop. The lunch version is a super cheap 15.99

If you like Italian food...Italic

Burger: Wholly Cow on Lamar
I'm a foodie too!

Pizza - Brick Oven
Mexican - Maudies, Enchaldas Y Mas, Manuels.
Steak - Estancia Steak House - OMG - to die for!