Dayana Riva Colombian

She is returning to Austin in August. She is Colombian. We know her as Tatiana. Her charges are now at 4/hr.
I can understand. With the cost of being in Austin, much less "living in Austin, shit rolls downhill.. it's cheaper to go out of town.
Her add is on Eros.com.
Just about everyone is at, or close to 4/hr.......freakin hilarious.
Just about everyone is at, or close to 4/hr.......freakin hilarious. Originally Posted by ATF Hobby
Can you imagine how great it would be if all these ladies at $300+ per hr we actually that good? So far, $400 isn't a "deal" at all.
at 4/hr it's cheaper to travel outside the country for this sort of fun.
Says the person that begs for a discount then writes a no review because you didn’t get what you expected. Well you get what you pay for. I mean begged for. You forgot to put that in your no review.
at 4/hr it's cheaper to travel outside the country for this sort of fun. Originally Posted by Bulaninni1
[QUOTE=SweetArielRae;1061653871]Says the person that begs for a discount then writes a no review because you didn’t get what you expected. Well you get what you pay for. I mean begged for. You forgot to put that in your no

To quote the Chappelle Show, "If you got hate in your heart, let it out."

No hate here. Just can’t stand for one to act like they could or would even pay that amount. [QUOTE=Agent220;1061654713]
Says the person that begs for a discount then writes a no review because you didn’t get what you expected. Well you get what you pay for. I mean begged for. You forgot to put that in your no

To quote the Chappelle Show, "If you got hate in your heart, let it out."
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
Says the person that begs for a discount then writes a no review because you didn’t get what you expected. Well you get what you pay for. I mean begged for. You forgot to put that in your no review. Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
I ALWAYS write a review and am rarely disappointed with my visit.
Well this person begs for discounts. Made our time together uncomfortable because he said he felt bad for seeing me because of his wife. He had already tried contacting me once before because I had seen him. He booked an hour left early. He had the nerve to call months later saying since he left early the last time that I had told him I would see him for the remaining time left. (For Free) That was a lie. I would never say that. After agreeing to see him for the discount he then proceeded to write the no review.
I ALWAYS write a review and am rarely disappointed with my visit. Originally Posted by nuglet
Well this person begs for discounts. Made our time together uncomfortable because he said he felt bad for seeing me because of his wife. He had already tried contacting me once before because I had seen him. He booked an hour left early. He had the nerve to call months later saying since he left early the last time that I had told him I would see him for the remaining time left. (For Free) That was a lie. I would never say that. After agreeing to see him for the discount he then proceeded to write the no review.
Originally Posted by SweetArielRae
you have me mixed up with someone else.. I've never seen you, and I HAVE NEVER ASKED TO SEE YOU, FOR, NOR HAVE I EVER ASKED FOR OR EXPECTED A DISCOUNT!
Show ANY communication between you and I. And I defy you to show any review I've done of you!! It's easy to check my reviews, SO DO IT. MY Reviews are easy to read and NONE OF THEM ARE ABOUT YOU!!! And none of them are negative ~dear~ Plus, anyone I've seen, has also seen my wife.. pfft. Your bio says you like "honesty".. try it, it's good for the soul..!
Hun I was referring to bulaninni1 not you.
you have me mixed up with someone else.. I've never seen you, and I HAVE NEVER ASKED TO SEE YOU, FOR, NOR HAVE I EVER ASKED FOR OR EXPECTED A DISCOUNT!
Show ANY communication between you and I. And I defy you to show any review I've done of you!! It's easy to check my reviews, SO DO IT. MY Reviews are easy to read and NONE OF THEM ARE ABOUT YOU!!! And none of them are negative ~dear~ Plus, anyone I've seen, has also seen my wife.. pfft. Your bio says you like "honesty".. try it, it's good for the soul..! Originally Posted by nuglet
OK, All's good, I get accused enough without taking the shot for someone else. LOL
Thanks Ariel , it's all straightened out now.