I Made a New Video and Honestly I Don't Even Know What to Say About it, Just Watch it

For real, I'm speechless.

I promise this time there's boobs

u!
Love your videos Bianca
You are just so artistic babe... I second that..
Very nice, but I too don't know say about it other than it is "edgy" and stimulating.
Yew don't know whut ta say? Ah reckon tha cat got yer stamp likker!
Nice Bianca as usawal!

IB
Really nice! Both artistic and sexy.

Oh look, Mata Leon weighed in. Another provider to avoid due to potential drama...
Oh look, Mata Leon weighed in. Another provider to avoid due to potential drama... Originally Posted by Bobave

Do you even hobby, bro?

To everyone else, thank you for your kind words
Never seen anything like that, kind of like a fish flopping out of water. Best keep your day job!
Never seen anything like that, kind of like a fish flopping out of water. Best keep your day job! Originally Posted by rocker

Says the guy I rejected two months ago.
Yup.. There's boobs... Booty, too.

Bianca, was there an idea or theme you were going for with the face paint? I couldn't help but wonder about that when watching the clip.
  • quzi
  • 02-12-2016, 08:13 PM
Somehow I feel like Gene Simmons is wanting to go down on me. ugh. I'll get over it. Boobs and pussy does that to straight guys.
The face paint makes me think of a sexy mime. The fishnets are a little reminiscent of the usual mime stripes. But I could be totally off here. That's how art is. It's different for each person. But if it makes you feel something, then it's good.
Since you guys were curious...

I've always been a fan of chiaroscuro techniques in art in general, and then as far as film, I think it's fair to say that my general aesthetic style is heavily influenced by German expressionist films, such as The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari here,

But later in college I connected more with Scandinavian film, my favorite film image of all time being this here, from Herr Arne's Pengar av Mauritz Stiller:

I'd be lying if I said Körkarlen (Victor Sjöström) wasn't heavily influential

And of course, no half-Swede can deny herself some good Bergman:
Persona:

I didn't want to shoot or filter into black and white. I like the blue tones that come out of black when the right light shines on it, and I wanted to preserve that. I wanted the makeup to stand on its own merit (makeup and nail art is another rabbit hole). My design inspirations were from other makeup artists who had done comic-book styles on their faces, but then it became its own thing. There were many other aesthetic details I wanted to affect, but things get complicated, and you have to make tough decisions.