Question for providers and hobbiest

Guys,

How do you determine if your going to see a lady or not?

Ladies,

How do you determine if your going to see a guy or not?

Do we have certain things we look for and want in a session?
I like someone who can fog a mirror and see their reflection in it.
I will look at posts, & reviews or ask for references plus I have alternate screening for those who are new or UTR on here.
I have turned down guys based on their attitude on here or because of who their references are. But for the most part, if a guy has a respectful attitude then I will take a chance on meeting them.
But if I've notice alot of demeaning or disrespectful posts on here, then I won't meet them.
Mind you I am very new to this, but for me the lady’s showcase tells me a lot! When they take the time to fill it out completely it can be very informative. From getting to know a little about them and their personality, to what you can expect to experience when you see them. Also you can see a lot from the way they wrote it out. Just like the ladies probably hate dudes just writing them with a short “HI R U WILLING TO SEEZ ME???? “. And Finally, a lady that one head for the hills after seeing my fugly ass!
I look for someone that I might enjoy talking to while my dick is not in her mouth.
OK, so I do all the normal research like everyone else however, I also inform the lady of what or how I would like the session to start off.

Some ladies after they see that, either, won't respond back, so I check them off as mechanical all the way. Some ladies respond back with, I don't kiss or I don't do that.
Some ladies respond back with, that sounds fun, when do you want to get together. That is a lady I want to see.
You have 84 reviews and you don't know what you like? Start with research, looking at showcase's some times there is a lot info in there.

Hope you have some good luck!
OK rocker its a simple question to answer from your experience, not mine
For me its very simple -have a yr on the site 2)have a p411 account 3)the kinds of reviews you have if you have been a member less than a yr.
OK, so I do all the normal research like everyone else however, I also inform the lady of what or how I would like the session to start off. .. Originally Posted by Passion2015
for me, this is the key feature of P411, the profile. i explain what i enjoy during a session and i also provide info about myself. i ask the lady to read it and tell me if she things we would enjoy time together. for me, it's important that the lady know what to expect and by agreeing to a booking, implies that she will provide that sort of a session.

fact is, i'm older, laid back, place more emphasis on affection "play" than passion. ladies who enjoy getting pounded by stud muffins ... should take a pass. but ... i'm slowing down .. and thinking about dropping P411 ... that's the one feature i would regret losing.
Exactly dodger, if a lady doesn't like what we are discussing I move on and it doesn't matter to me if they charge 100 or 200.

Its like going to a restaurant, if I'm hungry for Mexican, I'm not going to a seafood restaurant. I'm going to pay for what I want at the time.

Enjoy tgif
I look at their showcase and read a few reviews to make sure they offer what I am looking for. If they are caught up in the drama on this board I usually take a pass.
Good point soundman. Drama and attitude are definitely a big turn off.
I like to read reviews and posts as well as p411 to get a feel if we will click or not. Drama, rudeness or bad attitude turn me off.. I also check to see if they are a cbj guy.. I turn those away as I just can't cbj
I like your thinking Victoria. Thanks for contributing