Question for the ladies.. Guys too

I noticed the other day an upstart agency in Alabama but what struck me as odd was the extra charge for the client being overweight.. I had never heard of this untill now (maybe because it doesn't apply to me) but damn.. I know greek usually costs extra as does PSE and what ever fetish you agree on.. But now it is extra for not being target weight? Is this normal or a rare happening?
The agency
http://www.classycolleagues.com/#!etiquette

The quote
"Extreme obesity may cause fees to increase because of the excessive use of passion products during demonstrations."
Let's see...............

There is a difference between being overweight and extreme obesity.
Gerald Levert, Danny Devito, Barry White, Gov. Christie: all are fat but not too fat for me to fuck.

I worked as a CNA and can tell you that extreme obesity does compromise hygiene. When your stomach flops over your dick and sits on your knees all kinds of funky shit starts growing that can't be cleaned with soap and water. I can tell if you are too fat to wipe your ass and to hell with an upcharge I'm walking out the door.
But now it is extra for not being target weight? Originally Posted by bladtinzu
Maybe this agency is really a subterfuge by Jenny Craig to get people to join their weight-loss program.
Possible... But I was like what the hell.. Never heard of that before.
Yeah, well, some of them can be pretty demanding.
I've seen requirements re. race, age, and (understandable) personal hygiene.

I've never had a 400 pound man lie on top of me, but I imagine it could be a challenge to do that and fake an O (you might not have the breath do do it).
FYI: Fat men get cowgirl only.
I've never had a 400 pound man lie on top of me, but I imagine it could be a challenge to do that and fake an O (you might not have the breath do do it). Originally Posted by TravelinTony

Now that we have that out in the open... Nor have I.. Nor would I want too.. But then again I am not charging the ladies to see me either.
But then again I am not charging the ladies to see me either. Originally Posted by bladtinzu
So just for the sake of discussion:

If you were charging, and a 400 pound woman booked an appointment with you, would you let her do CG?
FYI: Fat men get cowgirl only. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
<sigh>
Then please cancel my appointment.
So just for the sake of discussion:

If you were charging, and a 400 pound woman booked an appointment with you, would you let her do CG? Originally Posted by TravelinTony
Not even in this hypothetical world would Blad turn down money.
Not even in this hypothetical world would Blad turn down money. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick

I am a total whore to the almighty dollar..
FYI: Fat men get Asiancowgirl only. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick

Fixed that for ya.
There is an extra charge for weight because of bad experiences.

One guy was extremely overweight decided to get on top, relaxed, and took the breath out of to me.

One guy got on my massage table and cracked it.

Not to mention it really does take more body oils when full body rubs are given.

On the website it doesn't say extra charge for obesity but extra for "Extreme Obesity".
Don't feel bad janelle, lmao I had a gent one time break my bed completely. Snapped the damn boards that support mattress up in half
Don't feel bad janelle, lmao I had a gent one time break my bed completely. Snapped the damn boards that support mattress up in half Originally Posted by Mina Parker
Thanks Mina for letting me know. I was starting to think it was just me with these few run ins.