Providers not seeing a certain race.

• RNB
  • 03-09-2015, 01:18 PM
I am a white male and have always been curious why some providers don't see black/Indian/Mexican men? I think I know the answer, but just wanted some feed back. Ladies can you help me out? Pm if you would like to keep it private.
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 01:24 PM
I am a white male and have always been curious why some providers don't see black/Indian/Mexican men? I think I know the answer, but just wanted some feed back. Ladies can you help me out? Pm if you would like to keep it private. Originally Posted by RNB
Yes...we haven't beaten this horse in over a week....it's time.
  • RNB
  • 03-09-2015, 02:51 PM
I'm sorry. I didnt see any other threads about this. If you don't want to read it just don't fucking open the thread. Have a great day
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 03:16 PM
I'm sorry. I didnt see any other threads about this. If you don't want to read it just don't fucking open the thread. Have a great day Originally Posted by RNB
I will, thanks for caring!

I was being sarcastic as this topic is a monthly staple in co-ed. Apologies for offending you.... Carry on!
I'm sorry. I didnt see any other threads about this. If you don't want to read it just don't fucking open the thread. Have a great day Originally Posted by RNB
Well there are hundreds of them with the same stupid fucking question asked in different ways.
No one answer as all the ladies are different.
Best answer, because they don't want to!
I thought it was because the Mexican guys have such huge long chorizo that might choke a girl out... Or is it the Black guys???
I thought it was because the Mexican guys have such huge long chorizo that might choke a girl out... Or is it the Black guys??? Originally Posted by illuminati
Are you discriminating against the Indian guys?
  • RNB
  • 03-09-2015, 03:32 PM
No offense taken. I was also being sarcastic
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 03:46 PM
No offense taken. I was also being sarcastic Originally Posted by RNB
Cool! We need a sarcastic icon so we can show "I'm just fucking around".

• tron
  • 03-09-2015, 06:35 PM
I have heard some providers complain about Indian clients having a hygiene issue. One or two providers I have seen made a point of being very direct about clients taking a shower shortly before or doing it when they arrived, and said she had a lot less appointments from that demographic - and were happy about it.
  • Toyz
  • 03-09-2015, 06:42 PM
I have heard some providers complain about Indian clients having a hygiene issue. One or two providers I have seen made a point of being very direct about clients taking a shower shortly before or doing it when they arrived, and said she had a lot less appointments from that demographic - and were happy about it. Originally Posted by tron
If you've seen the movie, you'll get this...if not, you won't.

These providers seems to know ^^^^^^.

Keep beating the Horse. Im enjoying the frustration up there.^^^^^
I am a white male and have always been curious why some providers don't see black/Indian/Mexican men? I think I know the answer, but just wanted some feed back. Ladies can you help me out? Pm if you would like to keep it private. Originally Posted by RNB
I know this one! It's because.......wait for it.......them girls RAYCESS. Just substitute MY PUSSEE for SAE in that super cool fraternity video.
Personal preference, I'm not attracted to black men, so I know that I'm going into a session that I will be 100% faking. So not a good session for me, not a good session for him if I'm not genuine. So I take my time and put it towards sessions that both myself and my partner will thoroughly enjoy.

I've been called racist countless times by black, white and the spectrum in between. Call me what you will, but racism is not a lack of sexual attraction. Me not seeing black guys is no different that all the mongers out there not seeing fat girls, or old girls, etc.

And to the point of "well you can't like everyone you see." No I don't, that's true, but if we don't click on a first meet, there likely won't be a second. I give my best service when I'm invested so I prefer to give my best service to some people rather than half assed service to everyone.