Midnight Cowboy past and present

For those of you who have been around awhile, is there anybody who used to go to Midnight Cowboy on Sixth St? And have you been back since it opened as a speakeasy? Any interesting stories to share? When did it stop being a massage parlor/brothel?

http://www.midnightcowboymodeling.com/
I made a few trips there back a few years ago, always had a good time. I saw a few so-so girls there but actually found a young one there with big, natural tits, she was lot's of fun. I think that place has been closed for several years now
Interesting. I remember that place being open in 1980's when I first moved here. Always managed to stay open even after the LE raids in the late 80's shut down Vicki's and so many others. God I miss those days of yore.
I had a few good time there. It was more miss than hit
But for a last min quicky....
I had great times at Vicky's and Ladies of the 80's. And don't forget body works of Lamar across from McBride's guns
Probably nothing to it but a guy in city government told me a long time ago that the cops turned a blind eye to Midnight Cowboy.
Probably nothing to it but a guy in city government told me a long time ago that the cops turned a blind eye to Midnight Cowboy. Originally Posted by surfcat
and a few others places, they weren't alone..
  • tzv13
  • 03-23-2015, 08:49 PM
I had a friend who worked there back in the 90s. That place was always getting busted.
Nothing like getting your drink on and ending the night there at 2:00. Toward the end the front door didn't answer and you had to know to go to the back door in the ally. The last couple of times I got a little spooked in the day as camera's on the poles had a direct shot to the door.