What are your favorite Buffalo hotels to visit providers at? ♡

Hey guys so a simple question.

I need to hear some input on hotels in Buffalo because as I dont have a private incall at the moment (in search of!!) I am looking to use a hotel maybe 2 days a week when I decide to work.

I'm super picky on where I stay and work out of. Certain things just have to feel right. I have a fav place in the ROC I use and stick to and I need a spot or two that work well for me in Buffalo.

So what are your top hotels to visit a provider at that are hobby friendly; mainly doors that don't lock during the day for entering other than the lobby, lots of room/guests... location wise I dont really think downtown is well suited for parking and visitors... so im looking at Amherst and like Airport area (I love a airport facing room!!! I ♡ planes)

I absolutely love the Marriot off millersport but its really at the top of my budget even with priceline, expedia etc deals. Trust me ive researched pricing hours on end for this shit. Lol

And I dont stay in cheaper end hotels - motel 6/red roof etc. No way.

So tell me your top hotel pics and the location and kinda whats great about them.
any advice or help is appreciated

Xxxo
The Millennium is as good a place as any. Lots of alternate entrances, plenty of parking, cheap. Rooms are a little old, but clean.
Yeah ok. Thats placeis busted all the time.
Sorry to hear you don't have an in call at the moment. The Doubletree is nice off of Flint Rd by UB North Campus. EA.
Yeah ok. Thats placeis busted all the time. Originally Posted by Amber Does
Well yeah! It's full of hookers! Duh
Salvatore's Grande. Cameras , but the people at the desk aren't staring at them. Rooms are big, a dozen towels seems standard, a rear door always unlocked with stairs and elevator at that door,lots of parking, busy bar downstairs if you desire, great (but expensive) food. Whirlpool rooms if you want , fireplaces, a lot for your money at that place.
The Gates. Just stay away for the door you hear a older lady SCREAMING. I'm busy.
Salvatore's Grande. Cameras , but the people at the desk aren't staring at them. Rooms are big, a dozen towels seems standard, a rear door always unlocked with stairs and elevator at that door,lots of parking, busy bar downstairs if you desire, great (but expensive) food. Whirlpool rooms if you want , fireplaces, a lot for your money at that place. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
And the owner's SO is a whore.
Yeah ok. Thats placeis busted all the time. Originally Posted by Amber Does

Actually... it was busted in reverse.

Cops set up shop... and got girls to come there.

I think you are as okay there as anywhere.

In addition, they have a bar there, and you could meet and screen and get a drink there if you like.
And the owner's SO is a whore. Originally Posted by jokacz
I thought she was a lesbian.
Doesn't mean she couldn't also be a hoo... err... provider.
Salvatore's Grande. Cameras , but the people at the desk aren't staring at them. Rooms are big, a dozen towels seems standard, a rear door always unlocked with stairs and elevator at that door,lots of parking, busy bar downstairs if you desire, great (but expensive) food. Whirlpool rooms if you want , fireplaces, a lot for your money at that place. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I was looking there. Is it the russells one or the garden one?
I fet them confused when trying to remeber the details. As I have been to both before.

A jacuzzi would be nice this week!

Thanks guys keep the input coming. Much appreciated!
I am mainly looking for an unlocked entrance... I tried all the airport ones I had in mind and they are all locked during the day lol
And the owner's SO is a whore. Originally Posted by jokacz
Perfect -- a duo partner and they'll comp the room!

I was looking there. Is it the russells one or the garden one?
I fet them confused when trying to remeber the details. As I have been to both before.

A jacuzzi would be nice this week!

Thanks guys keep the input coming. Much appreciated! Originally Posted by Amber Does
It's the one with Russell's attached. That is the bar and the food I mentioned.

The Garden one seems a little gaudy and I don't believe there is a restaurant there. The Grand is classier.

I am mainly looking for an unlocked entrance... I tried all the airport ones I had in mind and they are all locked during the day lol Originally Posted by Amber Does
That rear door is always unlocked. It leads to the smoking area outdoors , so they keep it unlocked for the smokers going in and out. Very private and all the way at the opposite end from the lobby and all the eyes.
Yes!! Exactly the one I was thinking of. I may just do that. And get the jacuzzi as well who wants to join!
Ill take his girlfriend too I heard shes hot.
I need to see a picture of your left little toe, before I book a flight.