Not sure if this goes here or in requests and ISO

I have a lot of hotel points from work travel. I don't gave a lot of free cash flow that goes unquestioned from my bank account. Leading to a few questions.

Is bartering for a decent room something that is done?

Is the risk that cigarette smoking fee/property damage/other crazy hobby thing high enough to make this a stupid idea since my RW info is tied to the room?

I very nearly did this over the weekend and ended up making other arrangements. Curious if anyone else (provider or hobbyist) has done this before and how tgat went. Feel free to pm if you don't want to post.
I wouldnt unless you do it with a legit and respected responsible provider, to risky for your self sweets
Sounds like you might be asking if we think it's a good idea for you to buy a color TV, fill a minibar, and pay a cleaning bill?
Sounds like you might be asking if we think it's a good idea for you to buy a color TV, fill a minibar, and pay a cleaning bill? Originally Posted by rockerrick
A lot of points programs let you book the room in someone elses name. Then they are on the hook for the damages.....
  • Noid
  • 03-23-2015, 05:45 PM
Never fear rocky and bullwinkle are on the case.
I wouldnt unless you do it with a legit and respected responsible provider, to risky for your self sweets Originally Posted by shayla84
Yes, Shayla.... only with someone who is well known and reputation conscious. The person I'm referring to over the weekend needed a room and her SXSW options were way overpriced. Would have been a good mutual thing, but too late to make it work. Got me thinking though. Taxes and fees included, a clean room in a newer property costs more than many sessions. Marrying a forensic accountant was poor planning on my part!
[QUOTE=urbanmeyer;1056523915]Yes, Shayla.... only with someone who is well known and reputation conscious. The person I'm referring to over the weekend needed a room and her SXSW options were way overpriced. Would have been a good mutual thing, but too late to make it work. Got me thinking though. Taxes and fees included, a clean room in a newer property costs more than many sessions. Marrying a forensic accountant was poor planning on my part![/QUOTE]

I've only said that twice! Never again! Want to find some money? Hire my last ex-wife's attorney. Why it took so long to find Osoma bin Laden I just don't understand. Had the government hired that cock sucker for the right price he would have found him by day break!
What the attorneys name so I can put he/she on retainer