Sexy Yoga Fun?

I love yoga...it's great for relaxation, stretching and just overall feelin' good.

I was curious if there are any gents out there that would be interested in perhaps...a sexy yoga session? 15-20 mins of just some basic yoga stretches and poses to get the body relaxed and limber...followed by a regular appointment?

Clothing optional, of course.

And I am being serious!

Feel free to tell me I am nuts...
That sounds fun. I want to start yoga, thinking it will help my golf swing. What if the follow on regular session was optional? Could we have a 1/2 hr yoga only rate? (Still clothing optional, lol)

does this look like a yoga body to you ?

how much to watch you do yoga nude, maybe I could just pop in if you hit a good pose
LOL! OSD...hahahaha!!!!!

@ trojantide I'm up for anything...I enjoy when people are open-minded and want to try new things...
There might be lots of guys who are "thinking about" trying yoga but want to see someone else doing it first!
but why in the hell would you want the follow session to be optional? am i not your type? lol
Lol, not that at all. I'm sorry that you read it that way. I actually think we would get on wonderfully.

It's more of a budgetary concern. Maybe every other appt includes a follow on.
LOL! I was jk. The rate would be the same. I wouldn't charge extra for the yoga!
That's a pretty hot idea! i think it would be erotic to watch a girl topless in boy shorts do yoga! I hire a local girl from a salon to do my hair topless at my house (when my gf Lucy isn't in town to do it naked) and I make my house boy clean in short black boxer briefs.
That's what I'm saying, lexxy !
Trojan, I was confused. Half hour only "hot" yoga rate, yes. That could be arranged.
That's a pretty hot idea! i think it would be erotic to watch a girl topless in boy shorts do yoga! I hire a local girl from a salon to do my hair topless at my house (when my gf Lucy isn't in town to do it naked) and I make my house boy clean in short black boxer briefs. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
are you off your rocker WTF boy shorts fuck!

Nude
Nude
Nude
Nude

sweet, they got crab houses ops err I mean bush
bush
bush
bush
bush

tnaFsira1W4 mmmmm W4 they should have made the ending WD40
lube
lube
lube
lube
just not Krill oil please and thank you

with that mat you're going to get rug burn girl if the guys can't wait
Remember the Seinfeld episode where certain activities naked were unattractive? Some yoga poses expose horrendous human flaws. But some enhance the libido, so this is s good idea. I have an open weekend M, but I'm in buffalo. Namaste
I am Very interested in a sexy woman teaching me Yoga, Nude
We could leave our underwearz on, or I'll just avoid those poses. Haha