What is the two call system I always see?

What is a two call system? Also, can anybody help me find a site to use for Ohio? Eccie is non existence out there. I Travel there often.
new to her
you call she tells where to go and park

when parked call she tells you where to walk to
It should be noted that this often takes WAY more than two calls....
Not to mention the wait and the 'who are you, again?' And the 'can you go to the store to get stuff....
The three "I am here calls"
The two text messages
The you drive away
The she calls you back 30 minutes later
and then the you drive all the way back like an idiot and bump into the guy before you or the pimp as you are entering the room.
When I did offer in calls, I did the 2 call system...first call is to tell me your close and I give you the exact location. The second call is to tell me your have arrived, are parked and need the room number.

The purpose is to keep your location from getting out there more than it already does and to keep anyone from arriving early. It also gives you an out if things start to smell bad, you can leave if the guy give you bad vibes.
don't forget to fire off a COCK pick.....
use shadows and flattering light though to increase ggerth and length.......
That's where she double books, and if you don't get there first, you're fucked.

Or triple books, or gets a better deal, or starts jonesing, or just doesn't feel like doing anything anymore etc. etc. ad nauseum.
HI Becca- Welcome to our little corner of Sodom&Gomorrah and please cum by for a visit 1 week. I'm a huge fan of yours and I love your work, so when I'm in MKE in May, let's meet for lunch at the Pfister.
Indys, p411, and naughtyreviews are good in Ohio depending on the area. Indys is best for Cleveland and Columbus there are so many people on there it's amazing.
When contacting an Indys Lady i recommend having your screen name here in it, the names and contact info of your references, and the date and time you are interested in seeing them. unvouched guys have a hard time setting up dates unless they are organized like that. Be very careful there Ohio has huge vice task forces that troll bp, eros, vibe.... My advice is only see ladies with reviews and sites.
Indys, p411, and naughtyreviews are good in Ohio depending on the area. Indys is best for Cleveland and Columbus there are so many people on there it's amazing.
When contacting an Indys Lady i recommend having your screen name here in it, the names and contact info of your references, and the date and time you are interested in seeing them. unvouched guys have a hard time setting up dates unless they are organized like that. Be very careful there Ohio has huge vice task forces that troll bp, eros, vibe.... My advice is only see ladies with reviews and sites. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
got to be something about two calls somewhere in that
can someone quote and put in red or blue ink for me
I getting lazy
got to be something about two calls somewhere in that
can someone quote and put in red or blue ink for me
I getting lazy Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

It's not enough that we had an Axxxxpert weigh in?
Now you want it on topic too????

edit add:
She put the important stuff in red anyways.
Did you miss it?
Chautauqua, NY 3/31-4/1
Rochester, NY 4/2@4pm-4/3@11am RARE SOLO TRIP
Chautauqua, NY

Some of these broads can make a thrAD out of anything.
♫you got to know when to run♪ ???? ^^^^^^
Wipe the shit out of your eyes from having your heads up your assholes and put on your reading glasses. He asked about Ohio boards.... sometimes I can't tell if this board is rumpus room or an asylum.