The greatest birthday ever

My birthday is next weekend, and I was hoping some of you might share some of your best hobby-related birthday experiences with me.

If at all possible, I am also looking for suggestions, invitations, cards, presents, cakes, spankings, and general good birthday wishes.
Find yourself a tranny midget provider and have a birthday that will be memorable.
Find yourself a tranny midget provider and have a birthday that will be memorable. Originally Posted by pyramider
Can you recommend a good one? Or two? After all, it is my birthday, and I might be interested in a duo.
I never do anything on my birthday but last year I took a three day weekend and saw Saige, Victoria Lane, Amanda, and Michelle on consecutive days. It was awesome.

My advice would be either see as many girls as you can or get a multi hour threesome.
see if you can find the price of a freebie from Kourtney/BlueEyedBeauty01 after its to late
asyou ...
Can you recommend a good one? Or two? After all, it is my birthday, and I might be interested in a duo. Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967

I am sure if you google it for upstate your question will be answered. Or OSD can probably locate a couple ...
I want a bass boat and monster truck... so would not see anyone is my advice
I forgot the third option, don't see anyone and do something non hobby related, lol
yup go fishing then mudding with a regular chick....
Well it depends on what kind of fun you're trying to have ? Naughty fun, dirty fun , plain and simple goofing around fun. Lol mentioning of mudding a great birthday gift would be seeing two girls mud or oil wrestle...not sure where this would happen lol! But you would never forget(:
You should book me AND keira and we will blow your mind Im sure
fuck yes that would be incredibleeeeeee haha