Jazzabell15 Total Bitch

Jazzabell15 posted ad in Dallas Weekend begging for another chance to prove hersef after 5 no reviews in two months. Texted her on what she would do to reprove herself. After some discussion about what I would expect of her, including being clean as one review said she had bo, we agreed on menu and rate. She then said she couldn't afford room. I said I would get room at Red Roof Inn in Addison. She said ok. One hour before appointment after paying for room she texted me saying she wasn't comfortable in a 2 star hotel. HOE BULL SHIT, which this hoe is full of. 5 NOS IN TWO MONTHS should have told me something. There are too many young ladies to choose from in Dallas. Stay away from this one.
Wow.
I tried to see her for the rate I've seen her b4 but she declined as her rates have gone up it seems. I didn't get that kind of attitude when talking to her she wanted an outcall too. That sucks man what's going on with the eccie community nowaday
Just by reading the reviews you can tell she's learning the business the hard way.

Maybe she could work in a club, be a stripper, waitress, bartender or usher.
I told her she needed to get off eccie and start walking the street to find clients.
I saw her in Austin recently but won't repeat. Although she has a fabulous arse, we just didn't click.
Wow! Glad you posted this. Others need to know (and she does too) that if you want to undo a bunch of "no" reviews, it takes a lot of work and you have to actually show up. The least she could have done was tell you up front that she wanted a nicer hotel than a red-roof inn, but at the same time, beggars can't be choosers.
I don't get rooms until provider actually shows up. Not "on the way", or "2 mins up the street" or "exiting now".

Unfortunately, so many of them are flippant. Keep in mind, to you, $100 on a room might be hard earned money. To them $100 can be just a half-assed 15-20 min effort.

So it's no big deal to many of them to cancel on you for any # of reasons
That's some shit... I've thought about seeing this chic.. but all those no's have kept me away... She is sexy.. but ain't nothin like a stinky hole to make you say no thank you..
That was the one that got me to finally say nah I'm not messing with this chic... A two minute shower can do wonders in between clients!! Js...
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-06-2017, 02:45 PM
Trying to overcome a series of bad reviews or not.. I wouldn't have entertained your ass. Playing the "I am going to change your future by giving you another chance as long as you bend to all my whims" card is bullshit. You come across as -a hard to please, keep providers under your male thumb-... asshole. Yeah, asking a provider to be freshly showered isn't all that out of line, but that is all we know you asked for. Something in my whore senses is tingling. It sure ain't my dildo...

You might be a great guy who didn't mean hard, but titling this thread "bitch" says more about you than her shit service.
Trying to overcome a series of bad reviews or not.. I wouldn't have entertained your ass. Playing the "I am going to change your future by giving you another chance as long as you bend to all my whims" card is bullshit. You come across as -a hard to please, keep providers under your male thumb-... asshole. Yeah, asking a provider to be freshly showered isn't all that out of line, but that is all we know you asked for. Something in my whore senses is tingling. It sure ain't my dildo...

You might be a great guy who didn't mean hard, but titling this thread "bitch" says more about you than her shit service. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
DAMNNNNNNNN.....
What Ze said....