How can I tell if a provider is legit or a sting?

I have been talking to this provider in Fort Smith and several red flags for me have popped up. Firstly, she will not let you come to her hotel room. She insists on meeting you in the lobby of her hotel and then bring her up to her room. I have never heard of this before in all my years of being in the hobby. Has anyone else?

secondly, she only works til 7 pm. I have never heard of a provider not working all hours of the night. Now she has several reviews on here, but when I message the men about if they had the same experience and what the hotel was like and if it was sketch or not, they ignore me.

Is there any possible way I can tell if this provider is legit or if this is a sting operation?
When in doubt, move to one you know and trust. Better safe than sorry in my opinion. I was just reading about a big sting operation in Ohio so it got me thinking much more about such possibilities and I kind of tightened up my selection criteria and it even made me think about the possibility of a provider working with LE as part of a sting operation for reduced sentencing if they’d been picked up on a lot of serious charges.
The difference is how the provider uses handcuffs ��
A lot of providers want to meet you in the lobby first if it's a first encounter. There are a lot of weirdo hobbiests out there. And as for nothing after 7, these ladies have lives of their own. Maybe a night shift job? Or a kids that have to be picked up from a sitter?
Who is she? The hobby will let you know...
  • AgFox
  • 10-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Homework. Lots of homework. I rarely stray from reviewed providers for this reason. Listen to your gut if you’ve got nothing else to go on. I’ve changed my mind in the parking lot of the hotels because my gut told me something was off.
Oh my fucking God, who has been busted...go fuck her and tell the story, live your life....
Her name is Jennifer from Fort Smith and she mainly posts on Tryst.
Her name is Jennifer from Fort Smith and she mainly posts on Tryst. Originally Posted by TurdFerguson80
She's legit! Had at least half a dozen positive reviews.
https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=66251

The link above will provide your with a listing of the Lady's Eccie Encounter Reports.
I was looking at how to avoid them and I came to the conclusion, we are all fucked!

If you get caught, just say your phone, e-mail, life, got hacked....
Thank you guys for easing my mind and letting me know she is legit. I've been busted once by the FSPD in my early hobby days and don't need a repeat.
There's actually lots of ladies who have set hours and that don't work nights. They don't like having to be ready all the time and not able to make other plans for regular activities. LE isn't going to stop the action at 7 p.m. at night; they're after the biggest catches and highest number they can get for their sting. She probably wants to meet in the public area first because she thinks it would deter a bad actor, being that the cameras or just a potential passerby would get a better view of him than the hallway.

Hate to hear that happened. The envelope method works well IMO. But an added step is to put it in the bathroom. It should not be exchanged from hand to hand.