Hi, just want to introduce myself. I'm a Jonesboro, AR local gal

Hello Everyone!

I'm Kindall Nicole. I'm new on the Jonesboro, Arkansas scene and ready to mingle and make new friends!

Anyone fans of the Red Wolves? I remember when we were the Indians!

But I digress... I'm so excited to be on ECCIE, and I can't wait to mingle and make friends in the Jonesboro, AR area. I hear Jonesboro lacks many quality providers. So sad! Well, I'm happy to help bring some magic moments to your neck of the woods!
Attached Images File Type: jpg Optimized-KindallNicole_3_10-17-2021_censored.jpg (134.4 KB, 454 views)
Welcome pretty lady! If I ever find myself in Jonesboro……. Mmm!
Welcome, Kindall. Beautiful!
Welcome Kindall! I’m so glad to see NEA finally getting a lady of quality.
Like the "Mmm," B_assmaster!
Welcome and hopefully you'll get to give alot of magical moments.
Kendall, IMHO you are way too fine for the handle eccieuser13. I wonder if Bio would allow a change. I’m sure we might be able to help you come up with one!
Welcome to these parts, Kendall. NE Ark is in bad need of some providers with skills and good business sense. May you do well and prosper!
Welcome Kindall Nicole! I’m glad to know that there is now at least one quality provider on this board that is in the NEA area. Next time I’m in Jonesboro, I know who to call.
Kendall, IMHO you are way too fine for the handle eccieuser13. I wonder if Bio would allow a change. I’m sure we might be able to help you come up with one! Originally Posted by Exchequer
I do want to change it. I just didn't know who to ask.
  • BK
  • 10-22-2021, 09:01 AM
Sad you weren’t around back in June when I was stuck in Jobo without anyone to play with.
Sad you weren’t around back in June when I was stuck in Jobo without anyone to play with. Originally Posted by BK
Oh, man, that's very unfortunate. Well, glad to meet you on Eccie!
You certainly look like some fun if like to have tonight in searcy