Ladies: Favorite Perfume?

• Oppa
  • 09-01-2011, 07:38 AM
Or guys, the perfume that gets you going??

The one perfume that I love to smell on a lady is Chanel No. 5. Just a classic scent and it brings back great memories every time I smell it. In fact, I was in LAX a few months ago and smelled it in front of the duty free shop and my knees almost went weak with memories right there.
Armani Code is my favorite
Anything that smells more like powder and less like flowers! In the old days (manopause alert) there was something called Heaven Scent. Not sure what today's equal is to that.
Gucci Guilty is my new fave!
Marc Jacobs Daisy.
My favorite for the warmer months is Christian Dior's 'Miss Dior Cherie'.

Anything that smells more like powder and less like flowers! In the old days (manopause alert) there was something called Heaven Scent. Not sure what today's equal is to that. Originally Posted by Batman
They still make Love's 'Baby Soft'; smells just like baby powder. A more upscale scent is Donna Karan's 'Cashmere Mist', if you like powdery fragrances.
i LOVE Donna Karan CASHMERE Mist..lol Thats how I chose my name...xoxo
Shalimar, or any of the old school Guerlain. Opium.
Ralph Lauren "Hot"
my favorite is bvlgari
Armani Code is my favorite Originally Posted by berkleigh
That's what I wear! OMG! Have I been wearing women's cologne? (Or maybe you mean it's your fav on a man--hopefully.)
That's what I wear! OMG! Have I been wearing women's cologne? (Or maybe you mean it's your fav on a man--hopefully.) Originally Posted by ProfessorC

The Mens' Armani Colonge is my favorite HANDS DOWN!

Ask Surge

It drives me crazy lol

I absolutely love how it smells
my favorite is bvlgari Originally Posted by texastee
BVLGARI_W.JPG

This is the ONLY perfume I wear.
  • Oppa
  • 09-02-2011, 09:31 AM
I could be wrong but I think Armani Code has a men's and women's version.