Several hour visit

• buggs
  • 12-16-2010, 09:19 PM
So I am looking for advice from the providers, or anyone else who wants to pipe in...

I have met with a number of providers, but I am really not an hour at a time kind of guy. I like to find a girl to spend several hours with... I had a girl that I used to see and we would meet about once a quarter for an overnight and I really enjoyed the time together. we had a lot of fun!

She left the business and I have had a really hard time finding a replacement. When I do find someone to schedule a multiple hour with - they generally try to flake on me.

I am still on the search for that regular that I enjoy spending time with.

I know that life is easy an hour at a time, and it can be hard to spend several hours with someone that you don't have a lot on common with but I just wish it wasn't so hard to fnd someone that at least is willing to try!

Anyway - am I so odd in wanting to enjoy a little more time with a provider? Any suggestions in helping me with my search? Thoughts on outcall vs. In call for a longer visit?

Thanks!
I cant speak for the other ladies but I do not book overnights with clients that I do not know. Maybe you should pick a lady. Visit her once or twice for like a 2 to 4 hour visit so that you guys can get comfortable and see if you guys are compatible enough to spend an extended period of time together.
Then take it from there. Thats just my opinion though.
  • buggs
  • 12-16-2010, 09:49 PM
Your absolutly right, I would never hit a girl up for an overnight on the first visit! I always try 2 hour visits to "test them out".

If they try to shorten the visit after the first event, I know that they have little interest in longer term visits. (this has been the norm)

It is interesting to me, I am pretty generous... You would think a girl would want a second call but it doesn't seem that way.

FYI- I am clean, white and generally fit! Nothing to run away from.
Well hopefully you find a girl you clique with soon. I personally hate overnights because I REFUSE to let anyone see how i look in the morning..lol
I dont like the one hour deals either and completely agree with Jahaira,look for someone you beleive you are interested in and do a couple hours to start.Its risky business to schedule overnighters on the first time with someone,It sucks to start over after you have an established regular.I love overnighters,well worth the time and effort and a great way to start a freinship with someone as well.Providers do make great friends beleive it or not.

..and Jahaira..I seriously doubt you would look bad in the morning...
Speaking as one who has only done short dates, I would make the following suggestion: Book a dinner date (or play, or movie) where you spend some time in public, and can get used to one another. Talk about things that interest you. See if she has similar interests, or interests in which you might be attracted to. Lots of ladies offer dinner dates and actually prefer them. And there are some nice ones in DFW area.

I think it's important to see if you can make an intellectual connection before you try for a longer date. Good luck.
I prefere my 90 minute to two hour dates....but for over 3 hours & overnights,I would feel more comfortable with a regular client
I agree, a 2 or 3 hour date is definitely a good amount of time to see if you're compatible enough for longer visits in the future.
Sound's like you have to find the right lady yet.She is out there
I cant speak for the other ladies but I do not book overnights with clients that I do not know. Maybe you should pick a lady. Visit her once or twice for like a 2 to 4 hour visit so that you guys can get comfortable and see if you guys are compatible enough to spend an extended period of time together.
Then take it from there. Thats just my opinion though. Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
+1.
As has been said, you have to find someone you really like, not only in the physical sense, but someone you enjoy being around.

Sounds a lot like a "girlfriend", huh. If you are a younger guy, I would strongly advise against this, the temptation to advance the relationship is too risky. You have a lot of life ahead of you.

Always keep in mind, you need to distinquish between being in love, and having a hard dick. The two can easilly be confused.

For older guys, (I'm 63 and a Widower), like myself, who can, as they say, begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel, these sort of things don't matter that much. Heck, we have few responsibilities, and if we want to spend every last penny we have on a Lady just to enjoy her, it's not that big of a deal. Heck, I could drop dead tomorrow, and think what I would have missed.
For older guys, (I'm 63 and a Widower), like myself, who can, as they say, begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel, these sort of things don't matter that much. Heck, we have few responsibilities, and if we want to spend every last penny we have on a Lady just to enjoy her, it's not that big of a deal. Heck, I could drop dead tomorrow, and think what I would have missed. Originally Posted by Jackie S
And on the flip side of the coin, if we drop dead tomorrow, no lady misses us.
  • jan-w
  • 12-17-2010, 11:44 AM
I see some ladies who do advertise dinner date outings, usually 4 hours. I think it's a neat idea myself. Personally, I'm probably too cheap to go that route but I can see the allure.

I would love to take a beautiful lady to a nice restaurant, enjoy a great meal. Have a good conversation with a little flirting to set the mood. A little nuzzling in the car, then "dessert" at home. I think the anticipation all during dinner knowing the evening would definitely end on a high note would be great. Maybe I should start saving my money!
I have met very few providers that I would like to see for more than an hour or two. Even the ones that rate high on my reviews. To see someone that long you have to develop some kind of quasi friendship with and that's always been tough with me being how it's a contracted session. The one that I did develop that with retired so that's no longer available. I just kept it short and simple.
Then take it from there. Thats just my opinion though. Originally Posted by JahiaraQ
+2