Outrage anyone? 13 year old beaten by three 15 year old drug dealers

http://hellobeautiful.com/2661548/13...r-doesnt-help/

Watch the video first. Notice how this story is covered by a movie announcement.

In Florida, home of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, a 13 year old boy was brutally beaten by three 15 year old students on a school bus. He ended up with, among other things, a broken arm and two black eyes. The victim was white and the perps were black. Hate Crime? No, according to authorities it is not a hate crime because the three were drug dealers who had been reported by the 13 year old. So I guess it was business related and therefore work place violence like Major Hassan. Still, do an internet search and find out if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton have been outraged.

I would also ask you to think what that 13 year old went through as these predators sat behind him waiting for an opportunity. He knew what was coming and there was nothing that he could do and the school policies forbade the driver from physically getting involved. The jackals run the school and should be taken some place and shot as an example to any others.
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2013, 03:54 PM
other than you working in your usual Trayvon horseshit, no outrage from me.
No empathy and no humanity I guess.
http://hellobeautiful.com/2661548/13...r-doesnt-help/

Watch the video first. Notice how this story is covered by a movie announcement.

In Florida, home of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, a 13 year old boy was brutally beaten by three 15 year old students on a school bus. He ended up with, among other things, a broken arm and two black eyes. The victim was white and the perps were black. Hate Crime? No, according to authorities it is not a hate crime because the three were drug dealers who had been reported by the 13 year old. So I guess it was business related and therefore work place violence like Major Hassan. Still, do an internet search and find out if Jesse Jackson or Al Sharpton have been outraged.

I would also ask you to think what that 13 year old went through as these predators sat behind him waiting for an opportunity. He knew what was coming and there was nothing that he could do and the school policies forbade the driver from physically getting involved. The jackals run the school and should be taken some place and shot as an example to any others. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
regardless of school policy the driver (even at 64) should have done something for the kid ....this was already covered in another thread while you were AWOL
  • CJ7
  • 08-08-2013, 04:53 PM
No empathy and no humanity I guess. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

hell no .. the kid that got his ass whipped stole the dope from the kids that beat him

end of stroy
Dog bites man story. Come back with man bites dog.
If Othugster had a son he would look like those 3...sad-but true
Dog bites man story. Come back with man bites dog. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Does eating DOG count?
We will see if it has legs.

If indeed the 13 year old suffered a beat down because he did the right thing by going to the authorities, then these three thugs deserve the full punishment as afforded by the law.

The three have been arrested, with some pretty serious charges levied.
We will see if it has legs.

If indeed the 13 year old suffered a beat down because he did the right thing by going to the authorities, then these three thugs deserve the full punishment as afforded by the law.

The three have been arrested, with some pretty serious charges levied. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I can't disagree with Jackie on that! Looks like the three are in a heap o' trouble!
Marshy, is that you?
Talk about whipping up some shit. CJ just throws out that the 13 year old STOLE drugs from the other three. Funny (it's not really funny) that my research doesn't have anything on that. Just CJ throwing some more shit on the broken body of a kid. How do you live with yourself CJ?
No justice, no peace!! Wait, the victim is white?? Forget about it, let's eat!!??!!

BTW, those youngsters need some help with their ground and pound. Must not have come out of Trayvon's dojo...
Whats outrageous here is how fucking ignorant you are BSwine.