Men Body Wash

thanks for commenting lakenight
I usually give a bubblebath to my gents as part of the fun!
In my new house I have a big fancy shower so I'm always trying to tell guys why don't you try it out. You can shower as much as you want I keep men's soap and like I say showering is free it cost nothing to be clean at my house. I love when men get freshly out the shower, and smell just like soap... any woman that doesn't want a man to take a shower at her in call is either dirty herself or just doesn't care. I won't rush you out of my house , because when you're seeing me you're the only thing that matters
^FREE shower with FREE soap equals freshly suckable balls!

That's what I'm talkin bout M.M. .....

They don't hear us tho ....say it again chick
This is my favorite:
Oil of Olay.JPG
^FREE shower with FREE soap equals freshly suckable balls!

That's what I'm talkin bout M.M. .....

They don't hear us tho ....say it again chick Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
FREE SHOWERS AND SOAP AT MY INCALL IN NOLA!!!WATER BILL IS ON ME, SOAP IS ON ME, CLEAN TOWELS IS ON ME....
FREE RAZORS AND MOUTHWASH, KINDA LIKE A BACK TO SCHOOL GIVE AWAY..LOL
M.M.
Trader Joe's Orange.
I usually give a bubblebath to my gents as part of the fun! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Where do the bubbles come from?
lol I usually use a creamy soapy body wash like Dove or even irish Spring.......Once in awhile I use Mr. Bubble
Dollar Shave Club Lavender Body Wash. Lava soap for some reason gave me a rash.
Holmes was thinking of joining that club. Are the razors good?
They are, I use the 2 blade, get a pack of 5 blades for $2 and $1 for shipping. Way cheaper than what you pay in the store. Use the shave butter too. I won't use shaving cream again.
Okay will pull the the the then. I use paul.Mitchell tea tree shampoo to shave with. Awesome stuff if you got sensitive skin.
yes thats the shampoo I use Tea Tree....smells so nice & minty...and they make a body wash too
I have been using tea tree shampoo every since I used to go to paul mitchell school to get my hair done..Now my current hair salon keeps in stock to use on me.
A little pricy though..
M.M.