Men Body Wash

Stupid.
There..
Good enough dill??
Ya allll
Crack me upp..

J.s annie
if you say so!
I keep Irish Spring body wash in my incall shower for gents to use Originally Posted by DallasRain
Very thoughtful of you.
looks like you disabled your account.

I do use soap. just once in awhile I do use it.

if I smell smelly smelly, i'll use soap. i try to do a quick shower for the most part without soap for the most part.

why is not using soap a bad thing?

you make too many ass-umptions here, seeking p. I do use wash towels, afterall, I have to wipe down the armpits and orifices. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not using soap doesn't work. You guys need to understand how bacteria works. Soap isn't just for scent... if you don't kill the bacteria they will just multiply off the surviors. Meaning you may reduce the smell after a fresh no soap shower, but not even 2 hours later I guarantee ull stink again. But that isn't even the main problem because I can promise that behind your ears and ass Crack still smell like shit if you don't use soap... bad smell is from bacteria taking a dump all over ur body basically and it builds up over time. I'll put it this way, if you fell In dog shit would you just wash that away with only water and no soap? It's basically the same thing.

That's about as much as I'll say without getting all scientific.
^^^

+1

Even if I’m about to see a lower level chick, I still shower up and clean thoroughly.

Of course some of these hooers don’t give me the same courtesy. Nothing like that ripe musky odor drifting to my nose as I bang away in doggy trying not to make too much noise as I hold my breath and power through.