STD testing for those with SO

Was wondering where guys with a SO go for STD testing. I know of the clinic on Waller. Never been there. Not sure if the building screams STD testing or if they do all kinds of testing. I just don't want anybody seeing me going in there if it is purely a STD testing building. Or maybe I should just go to another doctor just for the STD test? And no I don't have any symptoms. Just want piece of mind.
wise thinking for your personal life.. the place on Waller is good, and discrete..
Try Rosalie on Rundberg and I-35. She will gargle, spit and tell you not only what you have but what she just gave you. copays are cheap too.
Was wondering where guys with a SO go for STD testing. I know of the clinic on Waller. Never been there. Not sure if the building screams STD testing or if they do all kinds of testing. I just don't want anybody seeing me going in there if it is purely a STD testing building. Or maybe I should just go to another doctor just for the STD test? And no I don't have any symptoms. Just want piece of mind. Originally Posted by txAustin202
dude, you are the biggest puss I have ever encountered on here. is there anyone you know who comes to this place to begin with? who the fuck is going to see you or know what the hell is going on in that buliding? maybe your SO is getting nailed by someone and she needs to get tested too? I wouldn't worry about it man.....

sixx
Spoken like someone with nothing to lose.

dude, you are the biggest puss I have ever encountered on here. is there anyone you know who comes to this place to begin with? who the fuck is going to see you or know what the hell is going on in that buliding? maybe your SO is getting nailed by someone and she needs to get tested too? I wouldn't worry about it man.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Damn you guys are paranoid. Theres free STD testing at 7215 Cameron Road and they give out free rubbers too. Only I don't use the rubbers. I give them to the ladies that I visit for use with their other boyfriends.
Guilty as charged. The guy who wrote in another thread about how he had a high paying job and lived in a 3500 sq. foot home but now live in an apartment and gives his ex half his pay will probably understand. I get paid really well, have a home bigger than this guy, and I actually want to stay with my SO. So call me paranoid, puss, whatever.

Damn you guys are paranoid. Theres free STD testing at 7215 Cameron Road and they give out free rubbers too. Only I don't use the rubbers. I give them to the ladies that I visit for use with their other boyfriends. Originally Posted by Raw Deal
Then go get tested!
or better yet... quit fucking around on your SO!! Keep you job, your house, and your S.O. (a female I assume?)
Spoken like someone with nothing to lose. Originally Posted by txAustin202

then why are you cheating on your SO?? if you have something to lose, obviously she is not worth it, you need to get rid of her and then fuk all you want with no worries...why put yourself at such risks???
  • Carl
  • 07-30-2011, 10:04 AM
then why are you cheating on your SO?? if you have something to lose, obviously she is not worth it, you need to get rid of her and then fuk all you want with no worries...why put yourself at such risks??? Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Because sometimes people will put the cart before the horse...
Yes a female. Quitting is definitely easier said than done but I've been trying to at least slow down. Even if I were to stop today, I want that STD test and it would really suck to get caught while getting one. Never been to Waller so not sure what's around there. Not sure if it's in a strip mall where someone I know going somewhere else sees me. Or if it's isolated. I guess I can just drive by and see for myself.

or better yet... quit fucking around on your SO!! Keep you job, your house, and your S.O. (a female I assume?) Originally Posted by nuglet
  • Carl
  • 07-30-2011, 10:41 AM
Google Earth it.
You really need to find a different HOBBY.

You guys are so mean, Alls he was asking for is a discreet place to get tested and you guys are jumping his shit.,,, doesn't seem very nice