BLM - I wonder how many will died from COVID for this demonstration?

Bike Lives Matter. Look at the lack of masks from people who wear masks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/25...us/ar-BB17JKZj
Long as they're not starting irrelevant riots, they're good in my book. Welllll... if it's not a Harley, then...
It's just those douche-bags who ride around with a trumpy bear on the handlebars. They're not worried about the virus because like their other virus (herpes), it will just "disappear".
I'm taking the over on cases from trump's "protest".

PS. Your avatar shows why you don't have a clue about what's going on in Houston and suit is the only reason you haven't caught the virus (convid-19). You already admitted you have the other one.
Bike Lives Matter. Look at the lack of masks from people who wear masks.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/25...us/ar-BB17JKZj Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's just those douche-bags who ride around with a trumpy bear on the handlebars. They're not worried about the virus because like their other virus (herpes), it will just "disappear".
I'm taking the over on cases from trump's "protest".

PS. Your avatar shows why you don't have a clue about what's going on in Houston and suit is the only reason you haven't caught the virus (convid-19). You already admitted you have the other one.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Don't often do this but I'm preserving this for RTM. Personal Rudeness, Medical Speculation.
Don't often do this but I'm preserving this for RTM. Personal Rudeness, Medical Speculation. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's what MUNCHY does best!!
They'll be fine.
They’re makings a political statement. Trump bragged about having “the toughest people,” the police, military and bikers... yous do remember that, right? Maybe Trump has ordered them into South Dakota as part of a “herd” initiative? He would have said herd immunity, but he can’t pronounce immunity.
They’re makings a political statement. Trump bragged about having “the toughest people,” the police, military and bikers... yous do remember that, right? Maybe Trump has ordered them into South Dakota as part of a “herd” initiative? He would have said herd immunity, but he can’t pronounce immunity. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

The "herd" burned looted and attacked people in cities all over the USA. How much free shit did you steal during the Saint George Floyd riots, boy? Well if you looted a liquor store, fix me up a drink, boy. How many "peaceful protesters" got the covid? Or does fire and broken glass cure that?
They’re makings a political statement. Trump bragged about having “the toughest people,” the police, military and bikers... yous do remember that, right? Maybe Trump has ordered them into South Dakota as part of a “herd” initiative? He would have said herd immunity, but he can’t pronounce immunity. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

ordered? really... you need to read up better.

the event was planned months ahead of time before the covid event.
It's an annual event that started in 1938. It starts on the first Friday in August.
ordered? really... you need to read up better.

the event was planned months ahead of time before the covid event. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
It's an annual event that started in 1938. It starts on the first Friday in August. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

tell that idiot hoehummer that. he thinks trump ordered the event to take place.