Mayhem Festival

Is anyone going to the Mayhem Festival at Darien Lake? Korn is headlining! I'm sure it would be so much better than Mutley Crue (again)
Are you kidding me? If I'm not in Germany, I will definitely be there. Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Emmure, and you can't forget (originally from Buffalo) Cannibal Corpse.

Now where I really would like to go: http://heavymontreal.com/
only two bands on the bill i'd care to see are Body Count and Mushroomhead. I had a fling with Avenged 7fold once, got over it. The rest are just not my style... although trivium is decent enough. Cannibal corpse is ok, but the wrong side of extreme metal for me.

I may end up going anyways.

That heavyMO though... fuck yes. not to mention the ones that everyone goes to see, fucking monster truck, truckfighters, exodus, dri... thts gonna be a good damn show
NT - that Montreal show would be fcking awesome. I want to see korn
Are you kidding me? If I'm not in Germany, I will definitely be there. Asking Alexandria, Suicide Silence, Emmure, and you can't forget (originally from Buffalo) Cannibal Corpse.

Now where I really would like to go: http://heavymontreal.com/ Originally Posted by NTFunGuy

Im planning on going to that... lamb of god is on it you know how I feel about them lol

Im going to mayhem tooooo

And killswitch on the 18th of may... and mastodon may 12 in toronto annnnnd ghost in toronto in april next week lol

I love toronto
Truckfighters and red fang may be playing a show set up by my buddies axe throwing league in toronto in june :-)
only two bands on the bill i'd care to see are Body Count and Mushroomhead. I had a fling with Avenged 7fold once, got over it. The rest are just not my style... although trivium is decent enough. Cannibal corpse is ok, but the wrong side of extreme metal for me.

I may end up going anyways.

That heavyMO though... fuck yes. not to mention the ones that everyone goes to see, fucking monster truck, truckfighters, exodus, dri... thts gonna be a good damn show Originally Posted by NamantH

Truckfighters and red fang may be playing a show set up by my buddies axe throwing league in toronto in june :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
that would be worth the trip. let me know if you hear more on this
Im planning on going to that... lamb of god is on it you know how I feel about them lol

And killswitch on the 18th of may... and mastodon may 12 in toronto annnnnd ghost in toronto in april next week lol

I love toronto Originally Posted by Amber Does
All I can say is that I'm super jealous.
My Mayhem Festival is going to Artpark 4-5 times a year for the concerts :-)
Yah, I'm getting old. Ok , I am old ;-(
i follow lamb of Tebow
My Mayhem Festival is going to Artpark 4-5 times a year for the concerts( Originally Posted by Howdy Do Me

I love toronto Originally Posted by Amber Does

Those are some of my all time favorite bands! Especially Ghost!
I got a pit tic.cant wait. And megadeth at artpark ! Fuckin A
Groupon has tickets for $20