Well, the high wind last night was no fucking fun

As I was driving from one bar to another. Branch or was it a limb LOL broke off a tree. And the wind hay wait this could be a way fucking funny review.

let me think about this as I wait on the tow truck to take me to the shop I set up with to take a look.
I wanna see how you tie this too a review. Lol was a good nite.
  • Tiger
  • 04-05-2014, 12:26 PM
time for another shopping- no make that a tow truck review
Omg! I hope you're okay and that your vehicle gets fixed fast!
Ahhhhh can't get the rent car till Monday so hard to tie to a review.

and yes I am ok.

now where was I
As I was driving from one bar to another. Branch or was it a limb LOL broke off a tree. And the wind blew it to the road as I drove into it before it hit the ground. Then driving over most of the 4 or 5 in limb at where it broke from tree.

Other than the grill no body damage at all. not even makeup errrr paint. But it pushed and bend Air conditioner cooling core out of the way a inch down and in a inch into radiator. That did not leak. Also pushing transmission oil cooling core out of the way bending it 3 in. up and 2 into radiator. And yet that did not leak. Both of the cores are right into the and now part of radiator core. The 3 will have to be removed as one now. A 1 to maybe 1.5 inch branch part of the limb went into the radiator and out the other side taking the wiring for the low/empty window washer bottle. Yet that did not leak and works. But that dash light going to low or out for the washer. low out low out is as painful as a lady with nothing better to do with her mouth till you get your pants off.

Pushing radiator back on one side where mount broke a few inch's and a few more where it was hit. Its off set and did not go in the fan. That side held firm. MMMMM slow leak so as 911 would not send anyone I drive to the next bar and tell a guy I was to drink with I have to go home. Was on the way anyways, like taking a gal shopping. Ya called that next port of call on way with the hands free. The temp light went on as I pull into driveway. I never knew the gauge would light up in a look at me way just like a threAD. Shut her down to cool. Called again that I made it home as she was more worried than I.

Next morning start her up and turn it around so as make it easy for tow truck. Not letting it move that temp gauge at all. Lift hood to get better look at damage. Part of limb still in the radiator. Bet if I used the pull method I would have never made it home. Have a smoke as I look, my fingers as sweet as pussy I missed out on that was to be my next stop and review maybe. Yup antifreeze on everything.

Before going out to look at truck I tried to call insurance company. System down rats. Its like a gal that never answers or better yet says no way for you Hos-ay. But found a tow I was to call back after I called shop waiting for it to open. Called shop and ok bring it in. Asked if they had a tow that they like. Called that place and so I pulled a NC on the other tow. Hay I saved my insurance co. a Jackson. A Jackson is a Jackson, and I told them that latter. Its all about the same anyways.

When I called that 2nd tow. Said within a hour. Ya right it was like waiting for a gal to get ready to take to a M&G. Hour late, hay where are you, on way soon just like a women. Grab guy next door for a ride to shop. All done and in shop waiting for work to start Monday.

Back at home.insurance system is up. You need to know I first called after I called I made it home girl. There system must be like a icky SHMB. Anyways as it took a blue pill and is up. get at it. Dang I had better coverage than I was thinking. No VP yet not BP. Really I get a rent a car. I still may get to rent another gal this week. Call number. yup, you are all set. But about to close and in next town over. I can make it. BUT BUT BUT over booked and no car for you till Monday. Well that was a bit better than getting to the incall and no answer. But not much.

In no way do I blame the lady I took home before my ops that I was thinking would ride with the icky out of town icky guy I was thinking she would that was to meet me at the next bar. But she offered a Lincoln not to ride with him. Then pulled a ride and dash. WTF Nor do I blame him. But one of owe me a Lincoln that I will never get . No problem, I like them both. Only a Lincoln. He got the 1st round and I pester the hell out of her. So maybe I owe them

Now as some already know the story before I wrote this. One john is offering me a bar hopping ride. And a hooker loan me a car till Monday. Thinking this over do I
1) take the ride making it hard for ether to score if in luck
2) take the car. Even if it would be a bit tacky to use one gals car to see another
3) Stay the fuck home ya dumb fuck and post on a SHMB
thinking

Tie!!!! to a review. Fucking he-double hockey sticks it is a review of the review I missed out on. If I have the rental or my truck back next weekend, how much ya want to bet busy or day off.

the end and to lazy to edit this one. live with the errors folks.

if this is a easy read, then maybe I'm not ok ijs
look out for a Krill driving a big ass truck
well dang....sorry to hear about your run in with motha nature...glad your okay..