Josh Allen???

Last nights pre season game highlights didn't exactly leave me feeling all warm & fuzzy about Josh becoming the teams future saviour,what's your take on him?
A rookie on the field for his first game,give him some
additional time before making a grade on him
Josh Rosen,remember his name.
Rookie QB getting his 1st shot at playing time...with 3rd string talent. More than half of the guys that were on the field with him won't make the team. Give him time. He will learn and develop into something great. He has the tools, just needs the experience.
Hummer you and I agree on this. Every level of play you move up to is quite the eyeopener. I was lucky enough to play some college
ball until my knee went out. I was all conference in high school
I remeber tthe first practice of college ball and the speed and
intensity is real high. I bet moving to the pros has to take a good while to adjust to all that going on. Things are way faster on the field then they look from the stands or tv
ya cucks can burn ...yer murican flags ta keeps warm this ...year whiles ya watch yer commie roid rage ...ball handlers ...shits all ...over the country thats gave them ...the opportunity to be fucking illiterate morons makin millions a yer ...stupid jimmie bucks
ya cucks can burn ...yer murican flags ta keeps warm this ...year whiles ya watch yer commie roid rage ...ball handlers ...shits all ...over the country thats gave them ...the opportunity to be fucking illiterate morons makin millions a yer ...stupid jimmie bucks Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Yep. Basically only watch the Bills. NFL sucks

Watch college football, its a better game!!
...the opportunity to be fucking illiterate morons makin millions a yer Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Like the fake President?
Allen needs some time to learn what the NFL's all about. The Bills should keep all 3 OB's that played last night. Somebody's bound to get injured.
Like the fake President? Originally Posted by jokacz
lets ...leave ol hussein the marxist ...kenyan outsa ...this
Fat blow bag and his blow up doll hannity disrespected the flag at a military base where they kept their ass grabbing interview going instead of showing proper respect when the base lowered the flag for the night.

I respect the wannabe dictator once he stops sucking Putin and bites Putin's Jimmie dog off and spits like a bad girl does.
Fat blow bag and his blow up doll hannity disrespected the flag at a military base where they kept their ass grabbing interview going instead of showing proper respect when the base lowered the flag for the night.

I respect the wannabe dictator once he stops sucking Putin and bites Putin's Jimmie dog off and spits like a bad girl does. Originally Posted by obnoxiousram
Pretty strong words.
lets ...leave ol hussein the marxist ...kenyan outsa ...this Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I think not, he's the one living in YOUR head.

How does it feel to be poor white trash scum?
Seems you men know quite a bit about politics. I have respect for people like that, truly admire them.
People seem so upset about President Trump, and still he seems so unruffled.