Does anyone else feel like this,...

Does anyone else feel like this, that the age of the New Testament’s - Book of Revelation is upon us now?!

There is “Wars and rumors of Wars”, there are a rapidly growing number of diseases and pestilence; there is climate, social, moral, ethical and political total chaos! We are a decaying society, everywhere.

Is this the End of Times?
The Apocalypse , I better get busy
Yes, but every year I hear that the End Times are upon us, just with a different set of reasons.

But the reason I keep hearing it is the End Times, stays constant. That is the hope from Mega-Church TV Preachers that they can seperate me from my money.
You have nothing to worry about. Until those Jews rebuild their Temple... in that case, yeah, I think end times would be on us... but it ain't gonna happen this week.
I think we have about 35-50 years before things start to really get bad. Climate shifts, natural disasters, food shortages, pestilence and disease.
I cannot help but feel that billions of internal combustion engines running all the time along with the other pollutants and many other factors is going to put a serious dent in mankind's ability to survive.
Probably will not make the human race extinct but will really wipe out huge chunks.
According to this the Human Race on Earth is gone in the first few minutes, like by 2100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uD4izuDMUQA&vl
"Does anyone else feel like this, that the age of the New Testament’s - Book of Revelation is upon us now?! "

Nope.
A conservative geologist I'm close to satisfies his cognitive dissonance between the political right's "there are climate cycles, this is normal" and the left's "climate change will end us" with "they're both right, and this normal cycle will end us all." But he doesn't have grandkids so he's not invested.
Kill 'em All, Let God Sort 'em Out!!!!!
Beam me up scotty ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Kill 'em All, Let God Sort 'em Out!!!!! Originally Posted by ShahOfTexas
“God will know his own.” ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Béziers
  • ketro
  • 07-20-2021, 09:56 PM
Nah, fam. Revelations is some bullshit.

The church shoved that part into the Bible right at the last minute because priests there were just enough vague and scary bits to keep the rubes following what the men in funny hats were telling them to do, instead of doing something to actually improve their own lives.

The stuff you cited is just what things have been like since people started writing stuff down.
The Apocalypse is here LOL
Yes it’s here, Kitty the AntiChrist has just made her 3rd reincarnation here.
I say let's start a new religion. You know like how you have to pay the minister to get married and die and stuff. We have to pay the priestesses to deliver their sacred rights to us. Then we would be protected under the freedom of religion against any stupid felony laws. It would be almost just like the current religion where the clergy fucks willy-nilly only this way it's actually consensual.