Email Address: --
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://pensacola-massage.com/
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: University Parkway, near Publix
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: TS, FSBM, HE
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black, possibly about shoulder length, but was pulled up and hard to tell
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Petite and quite short, small breasts and not much of an ass. Overall she has a very slight build. significant language barrier
Recommendation: No
  • betta
  • 08-24-2021, 05:47 AM
She's just not into her clients.
I have to agree Barbie is not into her clients at all, she's been here way too long and needs to travel a bit and then come back.... I feel like she's gotten too comfortable here
Lindsey or CoCo? are my go-to's there. I'm new to this site and would have plenty of reviews to post as I'm a regular to a few AMPs in the area.....but most reviews would be outside of the allowable encounter time frame. I have one to post about Lindsey that I'll get to shortly.
  • cat22
  • 08-26-2021, 08:33 PM
I have to agree Barbie is not into her clients at all, she's been here way too long and needs to travel a bit and then come back.... I feel like she's gotten too comfortable here Originally Posted by LarryTheGenuis
Wait is Barbi still here? I saw OP's encounter date was some time ago and was under the impression that she wasn't even here.
Julie has a reasonable L2
Wait is Barbi still here? I saw OP's encounter date was some time ago and was under the impression that she wasn't even here. Originally Posted by cat22
I was there last week and saw Barbie walking down the hallway after I saw another provider... She recognized me and complimented me on the shirt that I was wearing...
The "No" kinda surprises me. I always enjoy my time with her and she probably gives the best HE in all of Pensacola.