DFW Photos at prices you can't pass up!!!!

Well, Now that I have your attention.. Maybe I can help

MAYBE.........YOU NEED SOME NEW PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!
And now is the best time EVER to get some. Announcing my.....
{{{SPRING PHOTO SALE}}}

I have dropped my prices, and gone to a simpler rate plan.
I've dropped all these crazy packages and made it simple.
ALL shoots up to 2 hours...
Just $75..!!!!!
...and you get ALL the shots.. unedited. But lets say you DO want some edited.. no problem.. I've made that simple too.. just $20 per shot completely retouched.

That's right, I said $75~~!!! No strings attached.. AND you get all the unedited photos (delivered same day via internet) I'll guarantee 1 wardrobe change so you get two different looks...
ALL FOR JUST $75
(retouching extra)

time slots are going to fill up fast, so book your shoot now!!

Most of you know who I am, but if not, I hope my photos will speak for themselves. I am a full time professional photographer.., yes.. this is how I pay my bills, and my work has appeared in major men's magazines including Maxim and Top Floor Magazine. But most important, I have 7 years experience of shooting providers. And while I guarantee magazine quality photos, I also guarantee that your photos will look like you, and YOU will look like your photos.

So what are you waiting for?? 75 bucks!!! Who can't afford that? Especially when it's guaranteed to boost your business. PM me now and let's get you set up

Below are just a few samples of my work with actual providers.. used with permission.

One Photo At a Time~~!!

See more of my work at:
http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies
References available on request!!

AND if you just like looking at beautiful pictures of beautiful women, check out my model mayhem portfolio
http://www.modelmayhem.com/photofantasies

The site defaults to a 'censored mode, so be sure to read the 1st paragraph of my profile there for simple instructions on how to disable this feature and see my entire portfolio
I REALLY NEED A SHOOT ADAP PLEASE pm me
Muah can't wait to work with you again ladies very nice respectful guy here real professional I recommend this one
You know I'm always ready when you are SP
Photo fantasies has always done a great job
I certainly need you sir thank you Lol muah